Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who woulda thought....the Bonkos on two points after six rounds...$26 to win the premiership...love to know what it was pre round one....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
upload_2019-4-21_18-2-10.png

My face when the Storm, Manly, Knights and Broncos all lose in the same round.

Lol...Mrs Klemmer goes to the Knights to win a premiership...tell your team mates that the competition is over 26 rounds not 1. Yep round one premiers but all down hill from there, five losses on the trot after being talked up after one round. . Watched the press conference from Brown and he has no idea. One man band and it was not in tune again today....
Surely he can't survive much longer. Brown has a side now that he assembled himself, that's full of stars with KNOWN talent, and yet cannot get them firing.

There is no excuse.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You really think so?

Most on here were hailing him last year.

TK reminds me of that movie THE FAN.

Snipes saying fans are like women, when you’re hitting they love you, and when you’re not hitting they’d soon spit on you as look at you.
Yep hes a pretender. What massive difference did he actually bring to soufs?

The players were obviously burnt out from Maguires training methods and Maguire couldn't get them motivated.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You really think so?

Most on here were hailing him last year.

TK reminds me of that movie THE FAN.

Snipes saying fans are like women, when you’re hitting they love you, and when you’re not hitting they’d soon spit on you as look at you.
People were hailing that fraud? Always thought he was an overrated, arrogant shit ****.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least my team didn't tumble down the ladder, we are still 14th.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People were hailing that fraud? Always thought he was an overrated, arrogant shit ****.
Trust me they were. When people were saying to give Pay a break because he was a rookie, most people then pointed to Siebold saying “well Seibold is a rookie and he’s got Souths firing”

You got to laugh at all the wanna be Bellamy’s on this page

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Laughed when I saw that scoreline. Knights roster is packed with duds and young guys who think they are superstars

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
reminds me of that movie THE FAN.

I love that movie. One of De Niro's last great performances before completely selling out

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck the Eels carrying on like its 'their stadium' shit ***** have done nothing to deserve it... carn the Tigers

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck the Eels carrying on like its 'their stadium' shit ***** have done nothing to deserve it... carn the Tigers
I wouldn't have minded having a brand new purpose built stadium every thirty years......

Must be a lot in the toilets considering this game was A SELL OUT>>>>heaps of vacant seats...

Now watching the myth give his before game pep talk....wanker...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alvaro the cat going off the field telling the trainer " I am alright" with a big smile on his dial as Vossy says this may be the last we see of him today...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck off Parra asking for the bin.. shouldn't have even got the penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.