Round 6 line up - what the fans want

Round 6 line up changes

• To'Omaga and Olive deserve to be In the top 17?

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No changes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
a Fijian winger Wouldn’t go astray either haha!!

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
01. Moses Mbye
02. Brett Morris
03. John Olive
04. Josh Morris
05. Will Hopoate
06. Josh Cleeland
07. Kieran Foran (c)
08. Danny Fualalo
09. Micheal Lichaa
10. David Klemmer
11. Rhyse Martin (k)
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Aaron Woods
15. Renouf Toomaga
16. Jayden Okunbor
17. Fa'amanu Brown
This is exsactly the team I had in mine I just hope dean pay is on the kennel and has a good long look at this hoppa is a winger olive needs to be in only addition I would add to this would be Lachlan burr and I would float Marshall king in there as well but u got it spot on champ

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yh bench the Aussie starting prop for impact and play him for 60 straight, what a fucking stupid idea. The only reason Woods should be on the bench is becauae he's playing like a dud and he has been relegated. Pay is a dud.
I don't think anything seems to get u in the mood your the most negative person on this forum knock the team knock the coach wake up to urself if your on this ur a dogs supporter so support ur team and have some pride in your team . we all get fired up when we lose but ur on another level buddy u call for everyone's head

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Olive looked good but he wont have that space in nrl. Might be worth a shot

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Martin must be close to getting a spot, definitely not starting though, too big a jump.

Ease him off the bench and see how he goes...

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh ... that's right ... forgot about that.

Tualau bench, Fine to start.
Someone should show all of the dogs team the video of Wests beating Storm by 1 field goal this afternoon. Storm threw everything at Wests including the referee at times yet still managed to stick it into Melbourne when it counted. Wests must be so glad powder puff Woods went to us.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh bench the Aussie starting prop for impact and play him for 60 straight, what a fucking stupid idea. The only reason Woods should be on the bench is becauae he's playing like a dud and he has been relegated. Pay is a dud.
Stuupid idea? He played his best football at the Tigers when he played 60 minutes straight. Also he has been out of form big time. Might fire him up.
How can you be a dud in 5 games when it wasn't even your roster? By your logic Klopp was a dud because we finished 7th his first season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stuupid idea? He played his best football at the Tigers when he played 60 minutes straight. Also he has been out of form big time. Might fire him up.
How can you be a dud in 5 games when it wasn't even your roster? By your logic Klopp was a dud because we finished 7th his first season.
Klopp showed plenty of positives, Pay has showed nothing so far other than talking shit and delivering fuck all. It isn't even about results.

Woods is way to lazy in defence to play that big a stint, not to mention he looks even more unfit than he was last season. We need to maximise the quality of his output over a 25-30 minute stint, same as Klemmer. The entire team needs to lift and work as a unit and that's Pay's main job atm.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone should show all of the dogs team the video of Wests beating Storm by 1 field goal this afternoon. Storm threw everything at Wests including the referee at times yet still managed to stick it into Melbourne when it counted. Wests must be so glad powder puff Woods went to us.
You know I would have bet my left one we would finish in front of West Tigers this season!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Martin must be close to getting a spot, definitely not starting though, too big a jump.

Ease him off the bench and see how he goes...
Martin was unusually unfit to start the season, hopefully he finally gets his shot and Pay moves Jackson to lock.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Klopp showed plenty of positives, Pay has showed nothing so far other than talking shit and delivering fuck all. It isn't even about results.

Woods is way to lazy in defence to play that big a stint, not to mention he looks even more unfit than he was last season. We need to maximise the quality of his output over a 25-30 minute stint, same as Klemmer. The entire team needs to lift and work as a unit and that's Pay's main job atm.
We haven't got the roster. Montoya, JMK, AE and a couple of others aren't NRL standard. Mbye is still learning the position. Foran has done nothing the last 2 years and is getting back to form. Too many old players taking too much of the cap. We need to get rid of them and get some fresh blood in there.

Pay deserves time to mold his roster and get use to the NRL. Calling him a dud after 5 games is over critical.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We haven't got the roster. Montoya, JMK, AE and a couple of others aren't NRL standard. Mbye is still learning the position. Foran has done nothing the last 2 years and is getting back to form. Too many old players taking too much of the cap. We need to get rid of them and get some fresh blood in there.

Pay deserves time to mold his roster and get use to the NRL. Calling him a dud after 5 games is over critical.
Montoya was doing fine last season yet now all of a sudden he isn't NRL standard and his form has massively dropped off. Hmm i wonder why? Our roster isn't that bad, we certainly shouldn't be playing this bad.

So what if i'm over critical? Like i said Pay came in and talked shit saying we were going to do this and that yet the bloke hasn't delivered a thing and looks completely clueless.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Montoya was doing fine last season yet now all of a sudden he isn't NRL standard and his form has massively dropped off. Hmm i wonder why? Our roster isn't that bad, we certainly shouldn't be playing this bad.

So what if i'm over critical? Like i said Pay came in and talked shit saying we were going to do this and that yet the bloke hasn't delivered a thing and looks completely clueless.
Montoya has always been llazy and doesn't learn from his mistakes. That's his fault not Pay's.

No coach can make the top 4 with this roster. You are living in a fantasy world if you think we have a good roster.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Martin was unusually unfit to start the season, hopefully he finally gets his shot and Pay moves Jackson to lock.
I dont think he is he plays a full game, in fg he will sub in and out .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Montoya has always been llazy and doesn't learn from his mistakes. That's his fault not Pay's.

No coach can make the top 4 with this roster. You are living in a fantasy world if you think we have a good roster.
Nobody had a problem with him last season. And i never said we were a top 4 team, i got smashed all off season because i was saying we wouldn't be anywhere close to the top teams, but we certainly should be in the pack challenging for that final 2 spots in the 8.

People need to stop acting like we have the worst roster in the comp, because we don't. Almost our entire roster has fone backwards under Pay and i'll blame him until he shows something.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was awsome today.
I guess pays logic is.
Aron woods can play shit and not even get benched but Tualau has a quiet 5 mins and gets dropped.

I’m proud I never jumped on the pay bandwagon lol guy is a total fucken flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.