Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Interesting to see Topine is definitely inside the player bubble. I think it might be better to hold him off till next year but maybe a game or two on the bench will be good for him. View attachment 15408
He would probably do a better job at centre than Smith lol. Nice to have a few highly rated players finally coming through.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would probably do a better job at centre than Smith lol. Nice to have a few highly rated players finally coming through.
I was thinking the same think he could do a decent job at centre. He's still a little small for the backrow.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking the same think he could do a decent job at centre. He's still a little small for the backrow.
It’s nice to see this young man from East Hills High progress into our first grade training squad.
He has obviously shown plenty of ability as a junior making representative
teams.
I tend to think that Jackson needs another year in the lower grade before taking the plunge.
Our future success will always be dependent on a good junior program amongst other things of course.
But definitely plays a huge role,good luck to him.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully no COVID scares and we actually play on game day. We would of won last week if it went ahead as scheduled

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully no COVID scares and we actually play on game day. We would of won last week if it went ahead as scheduled
As long as lewis is in the side we can only beat dragons and that's it

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoppa
DWZ
Harper
Averillo
Smith
Foran
Lewis
Napa
JMK
Britt
Jackson
RFM
Elliot

Too’maga
Sue
Ogden
Wakeham

Smith and DWZ are gun wingers, smith goes alright in CTW but this team is better. DWZ should never play there again.

Britt is solid and would kill it at prop

Doggies can still perform well this year. CHN should never have been sacked and we are paying for it.

Crichton and Meaney are not first grade standard IMO but good luck to the both of them. Both play hard as.

Doggies board needs to start backing players and cucking to the media.

Luke Thompson will be awesome..
Annual drunk post finished...........

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hoppa
DWZ
Harper
Averillo
Smith
Foran
Lewis
Napa
JMK
Britt
Jackson
RFM
Elliot

Too’maga
Sue
Ogden
Wakeham

Smith and DWZ are gun wingers, smith goes alright in CTW but this team is better. DWZ should never play there again.

Doggies can still perform well this year. CHN should never have been sacked and we are paying for it.

Crichton and Meaney are not first grade standard IMO but good luck to the both of them. Both play hard as.

Annual?

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa
DWZ
Harper
Averillo
Smith
Foran
Lewis
Napa
JMK
Britt
Jackson
RFM
Elliot

Too’maga
Sue
Ogden
Wakeham

As with the team,I think you need to work on the drinking a bit more lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You reckon?
A game where we're not favourites in is a must win. I love our fan base. We just have to keep it competitive and look good for where we're at. Sharks 1-12 is expected. We beat the Dragons in a similar situation.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A game where we're not favourites in is a must win. I love our fan base. We just have to keep it competitive and look good for where we're at. Sharks 1-12 is expected. We beat the Dragons in a similar situation.
I think if ever there was a good time to be meeting the Sharks , it now. They have looked average and I think have a coach thats also walking the Green mile..Foran will be super important up against Johnson in the halves.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think if ever there was a good time to be meeting the Sharks , it now. They have looked average and I think have a coach thats also walking the Green mile..Foran will be super important up against Johnson in the halves.
Yeah and that's why the odds are 1.5 to the Sharks and 2.5 for us. On paper they're a lot better than us and if they were inform and their combinations clicked the odds would be even further apart. If we wanted a miracle season and to make the finals this is a must win game, but so was the Cowboys. It just isn't realistic at all.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might be on to something