Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is a Win Win, no excuses, TBAZ needs to post his first as a doggies coach, and it has to be against the cowgirls..!! Rip in boys, I’m taking you at 13+ here..!!

I'll be in the Stands with Colours on. The Mrs will have the opposite colour on. One of us will be happy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
at least the game is last game of the round.. it wont ruin my weekend this week..
Yh but Tomorrow morning might ruin it..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yh but Tomorrow morning might ruin it..
LOL .. theres only so many times a team can pull a rabbit out of the hat in the CL....

im not expecting a come back.. not this season anyway..

but you never know the away goal always gives us hope...

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with Doorey, from what I have seen this year, is that he simply isn't justifying a promotion, last game was a prime example, in 80 mins he made 5 runs for whole 40 metres. He was completely overshadowed by Britt and Stimson and if players were being picked on merit they would rate many steps higher than Doorey currently.

Go Dogs
Those are poor stats but he's been ok in other games this year. He's been dangerous in FG before and what have we got to lose. Doorey might be one of those guys that lifts in FG around better players, if not we can go back to the others that also haven't done the job.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Those are poor stats but he's been ok in other games this year. He's been dangerous in FG before and what have we got to lose. Doorey might be one of those guys that lifts in FG around better players, if not we can go back to the others that also haven't done the job.
you maybe correct, but if Smith is playing better football then he deserves to be promoted

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Okunbor has an Insta post of the rehab group and Corey Allan is in it..?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeh having the worse wing combo and backline is soooo much better
Apologies from me
its good you admit you are wrong :cry::cry::cry: but if lewis plays centre he would now be the worst centre to ever play first grade along with a favourable mention at 6

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do we even have any backs left? Topine to centre it is.
Literally none in the top 30.. and Wakeham was in it too so we couldn’t move Averillo out either lol. Lewis still has concussion issues too.

Schoupp would be in.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me start off with this, I think Doorey has a big future;

The problem with Doorey, from what I have seen this year, is that he simply isn't justifying a promotion, last game was a prime example, in 80 mins he made 5 runs for whole 40 metres. He was completely overshadowed by Britt and Stimson and if players were being picked on merit they would rate many steps higher than Doorey currently.
It's not exactly an aberration, in the 5 NSW Cup Games so far he is averaging 59 metres, that's playing 80 minutes in each game except the Wabbits game where he played 48 minutes. With 1 try assist, 1 try, 1 offload and 1 line break in 5 games. The only stat that half good is his tackle efficiency at 85%. Compared to, say, Stimson who is averaging 115 metres and 92% tackle efficiency and Britt who averages 157 metres.

But to be frank right now Doorey is simply not earning a promotion based on his on field performances.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Literally none in the top 30.. and Wakeham was in it too so we couldn’t move Averillo out either lol. Lewis still has concussion issues too.

Schoupp would be in.
I could see Baz playing Waddell at centre...fml.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone a fan of moving Elliot back to Lock? The good teams have a Lock who can ball play and Elliot has some, and I say some, ball playing ability. He was also very good in that position last year.

Last week showed Thompson is a god damn PROP!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone a fan of moving Elliot back to Lock? The good teams have a Lock who can ball play and Elliot has some, and I say some, ball playing ability. He was also very good in that position last year.

While Jackson is out 100%. Elliott is our best lock option in our roster, Jackson can't play on an edge anymore which is why Elliott's in the second row.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Elliott is the only forward looking like busting the line at the moment. He seems to have struck up a decent combo with Jake so I reckon leave him there for now.

He could definitely be a good lock but we just don’t have any other edge backrowers that can break the line

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuk it.

8. Jackson (tell me he isnt just a 3rd prop)
10. Thompson
11. Waddell
12. Topine
13. Elliot

14. Hethrington
15. Odgen
16. Atoni (2nd row)