Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really?! Selective hearing i guess lol.

But why would you give the visitors any sort of leverage?! I don’t get it. American sports make sure that you know that you’re in their house. What a let down by the clubs.
Haha yeah, you can hear it.

That is a question I dont understand as well.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did you have a typo mistake when writing 60 minutes. We were in it for 6 minutes only then addo carr went off and dogs got destroyed down that side every time
I know it sounds odd after having 50 points put on us, but basically they pulled us apart in two ten minute periods at the end of each half. Outside of those periods we were competitive at least. We were never going to win it with the cattle we were able to put on the park, but there’s just something different about us this year that makes me feel hopeful even after a loss like that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My nephew 12 years old is a West tigers supporter. After today (his first dogs game) he said he is leaning toward switching allegiances to the dogs. …how about that… Souths put 50 on us and he was still impressed.
Mainly because the Tigers are even worse?? :-)

Ha, no I get it mate, other clubs don’t have the same passionate fans we have, most new players who come to Belmore acknowledge that publicly too.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not I'm over it already.

I was hoping all week we would only lose 1-12 and put in effort.

Effort went out the window the second they put their heads down. Then the suttoning happened.
Bro give it a couple of days. Gain some perspective. And forget the scoreline. Man we had no forwards and was still copping injuries and tough calls today. This team is on the up believe it or not. Of course there still needs ironing out but it’ll get there.

Ps Dallas Cowboys suck and Dez never caught it ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro give it a couple of days. Gain some perspective. And forget the scoreline. Man we had no forwards and was still copping injuries and tough calls today. This team is on the up believe it or not. Of course there still needs ironing out but it’ll get there.

Ps Dallas Cowboys suck and Dez never caught it ;)
Honestly the lack of effort and putting their heads down hurt me the most.

PS Dallas does suck but Dez did catch it lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mainly because the Tigers are even worse?? :-)

Ha, no I get it mate, other clubs don’t have the same passionate fans we have, most new players who come to Belmore acknowledge that publicly too.
35k attendance today and I’d say 20k + at least dogs fans and that’s knowing we were little chance today with so many out speaks volumes about the passion our fan base. There is a lot of passion in the kennel too :tearsofjoy:

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yup. Ciro confirmed it in yesterdays presser too when he said Burto is only 30 odd games into his career as an NRL half and is ‘developing nicely’. But the coach is wrong and TK are right again :tearsofjoy:.
Image what the team would look like if some of the Kennelers were the coach lol. Avo would play halfback, fullback, centre, wing and hooker in the one game haha. Alomoti wouldn’t be in the team because he’s to slow. Burton probably playing NSW cup hahaha. Making interchanges just for the sake of it. Honestly I don’t think I’ve even scratched the surface!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Image what the team would look like if some of the Kennelers were the coach lol. Avo would play halfback, fullback, centre, wing and hooker in the one game haha. Alomoti wouldn’t be in the team because he’s to slow. Burton probably playing NSW cup hahaha. Making interchanges just for the sake of it. Honestly I don’t think I’ve even scratched the surface!
Don’t forget bringing back Lachy Lewis to play lock :-)

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go back and look at every game this season again. I can’t stand Flanno but Burton is the biggest myth. Everyone sucks him off because he can kick the ball up to the clouds bro and even that we’ve only seen 1 time this season. Isn’t it embarrassing that in every interview he only ever gets asked about his massive boot? That’s all.
I hate to break the news but you have a micro sized footy IQ.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You could build an argument that Flanno has outplayed Avo in some of the games but that’s it.
You definitely couldn't. Twerking for Burton yet continually attacking Averillo, embarrassing.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People will keep cheering him on harder because you guys get triggered by it.

The better Burton does the more we'll rub it in.

You guys always gloss over the games we won last season to get us into 12th spot, he starred in every one of those wins. As he did with the win vs Cowboys last week.

It's not 1/4 games this year, take in all those wins we got under Potter as well.
I’m convinced that those bagging the crap out of Burton aren’t real supporters and actually want him to fail. It’s no surprise to me (like last week) that they go into their pissy little shells when he has a blinder and almost single handily wins us the game.