Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't recall ,I wasn't the one using the "facts" to disprove his own argument.
That's OK, haven't seen any facts on him being a 5/8th and not just an awesome centre.

In fact the 2 tries he put on were perfect centre tries.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is one of the best centres in the game and he would walk into practically any team and play there, no shame in being replace by him. Personally still think he should play fullback, much better playing in a run first type role and playing out the back of shape.

I don't know who plays halfback, I've been saying we need one forever and it's why I was against us blowing millions on Burton. There's always the next big 5/8 coming through the grades and we managed to pick one up in Karl before a ball was even kicked after Burton signed an extension. Right now we're relying on Karl to step up, develop as a halfback and carry Burton.
Burton at fullback would be a mini version for us as Turbo for Manly. Tall lanky style. Prob not as powerful but can be very similar. I don’t mind it.

Having said that, I’m not that fussed with this arvos result. I actually tipped Souths. Frustrated though with the officiating and the shitload of errors by us. Man this team when fit and healthy will be there to push for top 8. Just hope we don’t get too much behind the 8 ball now.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Our halves were putrid today, but…the souffs halves were no better. Ilias did fuck all today, Walker the fuckwit threw a couple of forward passes and ran through a pathetic flopagan tackle attempt for a try…

game was gone the moment the fox went off. Sad state of affairs when a fucking winger is the heart and soul, the drive of the team and we fall apart without him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proving you wrong isn't me objective, but just think the negativies thrown about is un warranted.
Some one on here decided to chuck up kicking stat's a week ago to show us how bad he is , only problem all it showed was that he had the best stat's of any 5/8 in the comp, any one better were actually half backs. But like I said don't let the truth get in the way.
We don't have a half-back so everything is on Burton In his second year starting at 5/8.
Munster
Cody Walker
Luke Keary
Luai
Townsend
Were their stats not included LOL

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No you wouldn't if you don't look, but hey the truth.
FMD, I'm not stopping you deep throating him, go hard.

I'm not convinced he is and I'm not forcing you to think the same.

Last time I repeat what I said, he isn't a shit player, he is an awesome centre with potential. That's about it.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After you, fuck knuckle.

Has a fucking cry instead of trying to prove how he is a 5/8th....

You don't like what I write, ignore me bitch.
Pretty short sighted for you bro. I really don’t get your Burto hate. Marley is understandable as he has a hate stiffy cause only he knows. But your issue is a bit weird..

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Things I’ve learned (or relearned) from that game:

1. Glory Glory should be banned from being played at any ground at any time under any circumstances.
2. Reynolds is still capable of some amazing brain snaps.
3. Alamoti will need some counselling this week, he got absolutely destroyed in defence and needs to be better at shifting the defensive structure when injuries happen.
4, Cody Walker was, is and always will be the game’s grubbiest grub.
5. Latrell has such elite skills that he can be the laziest player on the ground for 50% of a game and still dominate.
6. We will be ok. Decimated by injuries, five days to recover from a golden point win, playing on an awful track, yet we were in that for 60 minutes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don’t understand the sh!t on Burton for this game…. I know he started the season poorly but he’s coming good.

Flannagan and a lack thereof forward stocks is our current issue. Emphasising Flannagan.

We need to think clearly after these types of losses… the boys put in, they kept chasing the game and tackling hard with a very inexperienced team under ridiculous amounts of adversity - We reset next week vs Eels
Defence, defence, defence... Forget the attack, he needs to learn how to tackle. Can't read numbers and rarely uses his shoulder.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we put in the same effort as tonight the eels will put another 50 on us. Should get some troops back but time to roll a few heads ciraldo and change up the spine.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
FMD, I'm not stopping you deep throating him, go hard.

I'm not convinced he is and I'm not forcing you to think the same.

Last time I repeat what I said, he isn't a shit player, he is an awesome centre with potential. That's about it.
I guess we have to agree to disagree, me , the coach , Gus and most commentators must be wrong.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths weren’t that great. A lot of cock guzzling by the commentary. They beat up on a team that struggled to field 17.
But it’s all Burtons fault… :tearsofjoy: Forget the fact we have no props and an absolute flog of a 7…

South’s showed they are no premiership hope, beating up on an injury plagued side with no props, no 7, 4 day turn around and Gerrard Cum eating Sutton as the ref…