Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I love you @Nasheed

No matter what subject you are posting on you always guarantee that you answer will be full of sh!t.

........................................and spelling mistakes. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
It was actually a very wise and insightful post Thankyou very much and confirmed no spelling errors.
I have alot of talents;
Strategy, analysis, rugby league, American football, cricket, street wisdom, all things Lebanon, rapping, pulling girls but included in this is A straight up mastery of the English language.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Friggin soft cocks Uleh I used to play under 14s the. Back up to under 15s on Saturday union tehn play league on Sunday and by Wednesday I would feel fre$h as Eminem in 1999 and in ten old days reserve graders wouso back up to first grade in the nrl and even now ***** playing origin on the Wednesday and Friday night footy on the Sunday

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Friggin soft cocks Uleh I used to play under 14s the. Back up to under 15s on Saturday union tehn play league on Sunday and by Wednesday I would feel fre$h as Eminem in 1999 and in ten old days reserve graders wouso back up to first grade in the nrl and even now ***** playing origin on the Wednesday and Friday night footy on the Sunday
Uleh or Wleh??

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gonna be hard but we have a chance. I just love the way Ciro brings his back 5 in to make meters, takes a lot of pressure off our forwards and not totally reliant on our middles to make meters. No doubt he will be putting an emphasis on this this week considering how light we are in the middle. If these forwards who have been promoted up to the 17 defend well and not do any stupid errors then we'll be in it.
Ryan Sutton and Waddell will lead the stupid errors count.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we win this then we're finishing top 8 imho.
Before the year started, I’ve stated if we can’t at least make the 8 with the team we now have it would be another failed year.

Sure we have injury concerns NOW but it’s a long season and with byes and breaks over the SOO series we should be nearing full strength again by mid season.

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was actually a very wise and insightful post Thankyou very much and confirmed no spelling errors.
I have alot of talents;
Strategy, analysis, rugby league, American football, cricket, street wisdom, all things Lebanon, rapping, pulling girls but included in this is A straight up mastery of the English language.
You forgot ass pumping you seem to have an unhealthy fascination with it.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please doggies make the nrl forget about fatrells 150th game and shut up all their toothless supporters PLEASEEE

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Before the year started, I’ve stated if we can’t at least make the 8 with the team we now have it would be another failed year.

Sure we have injury concerns NOW but it’s a long season and with byes and breaks over the SOO series we should be nearing full strength again by mid season.
I'm not sure that's fair. We don't have a guaranteed top 8 side yet. There's still some chaff to be cut. Reasonable expectations need to be set for a side carrying their halfback. We have a potential top 8 side but we're not in the upper echelon and the rest of the comp has become a close call this year. Bronx, Roosters, Panthers, Storm, Rabbits and Sharks are pretty likely to finish ahead of us. Manly probably, too, but the jury is still out. Now Warriors are a real chance, too. With the recruiting we've done for 2024, not making the 8 next year would be a failure. This year we should be in the picture and hovering around the 8th spot. If we're competitive and JUST get pipped at the post, we'll have built on last year.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Latrell is going to have his one good game a year against us.

Wont be suprised if he clocks 3 try/try assists

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Latrell is going to have his one good game a year against us.

Wont be suprised if he clocks 3 try/try assists
Yep... Always the case. He single handedly beat us last year (Not the Good Friday game the one later in the year).

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep... Always the case. He single handedly beat us last year (Not the Good Friday game the one later in the year).
Yep the fox got palmed off late in the game and landed in the 2nd tier

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
Souths have not been great this year so we are a chance. We need to get into the heads of Cody and Latrell