Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Waddel has improved 10 fold this season
You can never go full Waddel mate, I’ve done that before and he lets me down every time! :tearsofjoy:

He does look like he has a more simplified role in the middle though so that helps…

He has always has the poor error or dumb penalty in him though that’s infuriating!

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly can’t believe how many we have out. We will try hard and be in the game but can see us losing this one. We need to jag 4 more wins before the bye and get a squad back we will make a good run to the finals

Be Water

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gerhard Sutton the worst and most controversial ref in the nrl, yet the nrl keeps appointing him for big games, he has ruined grand final and origin games, what is our win ratio with him in charge it's probably under 20%

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, I for one am behind the boys and wish them the very best against Gerard and his cronies. Let's hope that we can have a bumper crowd, loud and proud, giving it to Souths and their fans. No speakers in the Burrow this time.

Some of our finest moments have come when least expected and I can't fault the fellas for their efforts last week in atrocious conditions and trying times with injury. Hopefully the really short turnaround and extra time will not hold us back.

First game I have been able to attend in ages and I must admit I am excited.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't hear much about Sutton on here but he's my unsung hero so far. His workrate and even moreso, the quality of his work is outstanding IMO. He makes so many important tackles! Him, Mahoney and Preston have been the big difference this year IMO. I'm just waiting for Mahaney to throw up a game where he keeps all the quality stuff but ditches the silly errors.

The backs are holding their own too but without a decent play-maker it's harder to show what they've got.
given king and Sutton have stepped up in area we have severely lacked this year I hope they hold their starting spots which they have earned over tpj and Thompson when they return.Thompson and TPJ if the bench would be monstrous!