Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d say 70/30 our way brother. The wizards been here since about 2..same as us. Wanted to drive down so we to get here super early to get free parking across the road.
Where abouts do you park?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Where abouts do you park?
The street’s circling McDonald’s on Church St. Basically across the road and to the left. But this really only works for Sunday games as it’s free parking. Other times it’s like 2P.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Topine can't even make the NSW cup run on team. Does anyone know how he is going? Seems like a.big decline to what he showed glimpses of last year...
Yea he showed glimpses of being ordinary

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to watch today's game we're gonna get absolutely humiliated. 38-4 i reckon is gonna be the result. :( I'm gonna put this here so after the game you guys realise how superior my rugby league knowledge is.

6 TRIES to panthers
2x Izac Tago
1x Stephen Crichton
2x Cleary
1X yeo

STITCH THIS AFTER FELLAS. ANOTHER L UNFORTUNATELY
we need a dislike button

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trent is as inept as the premier winning coach then? That's how Penrith play, and before you say, "but I said you can if you have A class halves." Penrith's halves have only been that quality in the last 18 months. Tbh, I really don't see it being an issue. Souths also always ran Walker on left and Reynolds on right. It worked for them. It's not so much about that particular tactic imo. Everyone knows Burton's best attacking play is done on the left. I do agree that occasionally him popping up elsewhere would be good, just because I reckon being predictable isn't great, but it works for the top teams. Storm, Penrith, Eels, Manly, Souths all run the team like this. Infact most teams do. It's more down to the quality of player. It's that simple. Burton should be very good, but right now as a 6, he's not great. We know how our 7 options have gone. Forget the strategy, it's simply not having elite players.
This is laughable, did you read what I wrote?? And if you did you didn’t understand a word. But thanks for your input lol.