Round 5 - Titans v Bulldogs Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is ennis injured?? didnt see him on the bench...

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
we had no right to go in at half time in the lead considering how bad we were and how much luck the Titans have had

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we had no right to go in at half time in the lead considering how bad we were and how much luck the Titans have had
It just shows you had bad the Titans really are..

They've played us into form in the first half alone...We aren't playing much better than last week, but the Knights >>>>>>>>> Titans

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ennis got hooked for giving away 2 trys and we just need to hold onto the ball and we will win

theprestige

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is the sloppiest match i have ever seen, both teams have been aweful. But i've got to say, despite the dogs having a few flaws, those tries have been nothing short of entertaining.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Des rips them a new a**hole!

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how the hell are we winning??? two balls hit the post off a kick off, a kick off out on the full and not kicking the ball dead off a penalty...lol the gods are against us today

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing **** but still in front. We really need to blow these useless ****s off the park in the second half.
All the luck is going their way. I can't believe the kicks hitting the posts.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
We need to come out in this second half and kick it at the post ! Just keep kicking it there !

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Titans won't be out in the 2nd half, they'll probably get sold.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Titans are playing shiat. They have been lucky and we gave them 2 tries.We should win by 20.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
you guys are saying we're playing bad but really we aren't? we've completed 12 out of our 15 sets. Minus the failed kick out of touch we've been pretty solid. We can't control the luck the titans are getting.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
you guys are saying we're playing bad but really we aren't? we've completed 12 out of our 15 sets. Minus the failed kick out of touch we've been pretty solid. We can't control the luck the titans are getting.
Agreed, we're the team with the worst luck ... I mean what are the odd that it hits the post twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.