Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Rhajab wasn’t even getting a run in cup. Doubt he’s in the frame for FG.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rajab hasn’t even been getting selected in Cup. Was 18th man last week and not seen only up until Turpin goes down with injury this week
Needs to go to SL.

WDV

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd prefer to give this a crack

1. Wilson
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton
5. Foxx

IMO, we need at least 1 winger with some size for our kick returns..... in saying that Tracey plays well above his weight - he is a tough little bugger.
I was a bit concerned about Wilson at full-back but it seems he's played 6 games in QLD and NSW cup at full-back. Not completely reassuring but much prefer it to Crichton being at full-back and the left-side defence suffering because of it.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lots of injuries but lots of opportunity. Hopefully a few of the young fellas and ressies can stand up and take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it might go

1. Critta
2. Wilson
3. Kiraz
4. Xerri
5. Addo Carr
I think your right but I hope Ciro avoids the temptation of Critta at 1, he’s so much more valuable to us at centre imo.

With Tracey out and Fox looking way off 100%, personally, I’d have:
1. Papalii
2. Skelton
3. Critta
4. Kiraz
5. Wilson

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we used Harrison Edwards and he wasn't in our top 30 can we use other players, other forwards like Damon Marshall, Jack Todd and Kipoi Hopoi. I have heard Damon Marshall is pretty good. Played Qld under 19's SOO last year.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kikau will be out for 6 weeks with a fracture that’s what they say recovery time is ,what absolute carnage of a game.