Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Btw if anyone watched the presser afterwards I got the impression the only reason why Connor didn’t get shifted to fullback was cause of his calf
Good pick up but i think he picked it up later in the game hence why they said he stopped taking hit ups.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We just cant catch a break when we win a game, always injuries out of it with how hard we have to play and vs ***** trying their hardest against us lol

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Critta in the front line in defence is a must, more likely:

Wilson
Kiraz
Critta
Xerri
JAC
I want Kiraz back in the centers... he just isnt the same Kiraz on the wing, he looks disinterested back on the wing.

Just play Xerri / Fox and go back to Kiraz / Wilson.

Thats one fast edge...

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1.Papali’i
2. Jac
3. Xerri
4. Critta
5. Kriaz
6. Burton
7. Sexton
Hutch.13 cover for Mann just for this week

give Toby a chance and don’t knock hutch just for 1 week see how it goes.
stack the bench.
If halves go down or centres hutch can cover.
curran can cover 13

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, we're only playing Melbourne next week, . . . Hammer Grant, Dont fall for the Munster dummy and we are 2 for 2 baby :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dont forget Hughes is also on report for the head slam... will be lucky to get away with a fine.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol, we're only playing Melbourne next week, . . . Hammer Grant, Dont fall for the Munster dummy and we are 2 for 2 baby :tearsofjoy:
Melbourne is all Hughes atm... He kills us when he plays too.

And our luck they'll bring in NAS just to ensure he fcuks us up through the middle.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne is all Hughes atm... He kills us when he plays too.

And our luck they'll bring in NAS just to ensure he fcuks us up through the middle.
Game plan is simple then . . .Take care of NAS, Hughes, Munster and Grant and we win . . . Piece of piss !

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I should add, if Tracy turns out to not have an injury that forces him out, put him in FB. Joash can wait a little longer for his first taste of FG.
Storm halves kicking game arguably best in the NRL. They were back to full strength as well. Bellamy will target a newbie. Maybe debut against a lesser team?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Storm halves kicking game arguably best in the NRL. They were back to full strength as well. Bellamy will target a newbie. Maybe debut against a lesser team?
You’re not wrong with Storm halves kicking game and the fact it’s Melbourne in Melbourne that said Joash is the last bonafide fullback we have left standing and if he’s playing Cup for a call up one day then this presents the best opportunity to do so

I have faith in the kid he strikes me as one that will thrive and has confidence in spades

Let the kid cook !!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When does the cup team play all of a sudden there’s plenty of incentive for those boys !!!