OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NRL 360 on Monday: Well they beat 12 men
Looking forward to that old c_nt choke on our likely win… we were dominating the chooks from the get go…. The boys made their own luck in this game!

But your point is funny in that when we get pumped from losing a player to the bin or unfortunate circumstance, the Fox dromedaries blame Gus’ and the club but other teams are given that excuse.

Folks, we’re flogging a team who should be a top 2 contender…and doing so with a small pack… get that into ya!!!!!

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who have they moved to fullback? Tracey or Crichton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Just to clarify the rule, it doesn’t need to be “deliberate foul play”. It just has to be a match ending injury in which the offending player receives a sin-bin or send off.
I did update my post to clarify that.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
am liking the team we have tonight just need a better hb and preston back for salmon on the edge

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What an epic performance!! Shame to lose taffe as he has been good, but at least they lost a player for the rest of the game!
I havnt enjoyed a game of footy so much in such a long time!!!!!!!
Gives us a chance to see Tracey at 1, which we might not otherwise had . . .

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fit King makes a big difference. Patolo stood his ground well and so has Hughes. Mann's a mini wrecking ball tonight. Is JWH playing?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am fifteen minutes behind watching the game on delay but fuck me all the shit some of our players cop on here is fucking ridiculous there are some fucking warriors in this side
Fuck are you 15 mins behind… Don’t look in 11 mins…

Status
Not open for further replies.