OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayward, Sexton and Xerri named in NSW Cup while Patolo, Faamausili not named.
Looking at the Bulldogs side - and comparing that with the opposition - surely bringing in one of these bigger guys is a serious option?

Having all three of Curran, Mann and Salmon just seems to be too light against a side like the Roosters.
I think Hughes might have a short stint to start and Curran moves into the FR for him with KK filling the edge spot. Harry Edwards has FG experience but I’d prefer other options.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Hughes is now starting? Why? Edwards has been recalled before Faamasuali, why?
Xerri and Sexton probably left out because of deficiencies in defence. Why not pick Faamasuali considering Hughes and Knight only play small minutes as well?
Having said all that, all I'm suprised about is the Edwards recall and playing Curran on an edge when our middle forwards already lack mongrel, minutes and go forward.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that Roosters team is stacked. Hopefully the expected wet weather keeps us in the game.
Yep exactly. I'm not sure what people expect. They have the best roster in the comp. Panthers dusted them up because they are the best team with the best system in the comp.

I guess the frustration is building because we have sucked for so long.

We will probably be 1 and 5 after next week when we play the storm but the draw hasn't been great to us. The problem is that the season will probably be gone by the time we start to play some of the weaker teams

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can't have Knight and Edwards on the bench together

One or the other please

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Of course we have to play the roosters when they are 100% fit. Was hoping lidsuy Collins would mis another week.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I reckon this is going to blow out... Souths have been putrid yet found a few holes in our defence.. the pack will be tired of working hard for turnovers
It will be a very low scoring game due to the predicted conditions on Friday

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty who is the idiot drawing the bulldogs almost with the complete top 8 excluding the titans?
Our mob need to find another level and that’s in our attack.
We have the capacity to upset teams ,let’s knock over the roosters then storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.