OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game just shows what happens when you play tough and up tempo.. normally our team's are on the receiving end of injuries and HIA's although we had the two but hard to avoid in the wet.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I do not want to be "That-Guy" because there are enough of those pricks in the kennel but I reckon (not that I'm complaining) that at least 3 of our tries were from forward passes.
But fuck it, its about time we had some luck and reffs calls go our way!
I’d say one definite (Kikau to Burton), the others 50/50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFLWatto

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope. You’re not the only one. He passes as soon as he received the ball, way ahead of the line. Imagine today if we actually had a decent half!
He opts to run the ball, doesn’t organise anything and is slow af, at this point, he’s the only issue I see, even taaffe had a cracker before he got decked

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know a lot has happened since, but anyone else remember CC's interview before the game? He was asked about tactics and he said they were going to play to conditions, stick to the middle, kick to the right areas, and focus on possession and field position.

We've passed a lot, gone to the edges a lot, bombed to the fullback mostly... Was CC foxing with his answer? We've done the opposite of what he said.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
If Curran gets ruled out he gets activated but I hope we don’t lose Curran
No he went to the bench immediately for taffe cause it was deliberate foul play. If the foul results in a bin or send off this occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.