Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay proving once again how clueless he is its just bizarre some of his selections,ogden/wakeham great in trials ,lewis ordinarily and britt has been playing awful of late yet they get picked fmd.britt in front row wtf
I was going to say you can’t write that. Twin turbo will X you. But too late. Seems like he got you already :p :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lose JWH and you lose Tolman, you blokes get all the luck.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was going to say you can’t write that. Twin turbo will X you. But too late. Seems like he got you already :p :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
How can anyone be happy with britt being our starting prop,pays awareness as a coach is deplorable

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah great, more fucking Dean Brittle.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can Britt go from being ‘injured’ to starting prop ahead of Renouf and Sue?

Also what the fk does Ogden have to do to play

Brittle better man the fk up today his one on one contact is embarrassing and he’s only playing because he’s benefiting from his surname and Pay mates with his dad

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How can anyone be happy with britt being our starting prop,pays awareness as a coach is deplorable
I’m with you. Not even sure why he was singled out as a signing. When we have Ogden, toomaga, sue, rfm, Elliot, Jackson, Stimson and at the time chn on the books. Was a big head scratchers for me.

but he will continue to get game time and minutes on pats rotation which has resulted in 1 win this season and I think we had something like 3 wins in our first 10 games last year.

But hey it’s better to lose with these guys and play averillo 65 mins at centre and toomaga 27 mins then get them all in, Get some nrl mins in there legs (especially if there is no u20 or Nsw cup to develop) And see how they go. Wakeman on the bench will really help him next year if Foran is gone :p sitting on the sidelines catching kicks for touch will have him ready when taumololo and pangai junior are running at him :p

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolman either has Covid or he doesn't, crock of shit.
If we contain them can we dream of a win?

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He kicked long yes but didn't find grass ... So yeah I guess he kicked 'well' if that's smack
He kicked long yes but didn't find grass ... So yeah I guess he kicked 'well' if that's smack bang between pure shit and good
If you have ever played the game you understand that was part of the game plan
But you a LEWIS problem you must be a very sad person I’ve never seen a positive post from you

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For those querying why Tolman should be isolated I'll try to clear it up.
There's a positive COVID case at the school which his kids attend. The source of infection (where the kid got the infection from) is unknown.
This means the kid could have been walking around asymptomatic but infectious for an unknown period of time.
The chances of this kid infecting others at the school is moderate to high, hence there could be more kids walking around with COVID, taking it home to their families, spreading it on the bus etc.
As there is a chance that Tolman's kids could potentially be infected, there remains a chance that Tolman could also be infected.
The health advice in this situation is to isolate for 2 weeks.
Why 2 weeks, because of the incubation period of the virus. The incubation period references the amount of time from when a person catches a virus to when they display symptoms. The incubation period for COVID is 4.9 – 7 days, with a range of 1 – 14 days.
So while Tolman has tested negative for COVID at the moment, there's still a risk that his children may have it and that he may develop it, which would put others at the club at risk too.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You cannot have a society that can function sustainably with this level of fear that can be triggered by a virus like its the grim reaper. I am bemused by the times we are in.
You're a better person than me. I am downright angry and disillusioned.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a positive COVID case at the school which his kids attend. The source of infection (where the kid got the infection from) is unknown.
This means the kid could have been walking around asymptomatic but infectious for an unknown period of time.
The chances of this kid infecting others at the school is moderate to high, hence there could be more kids walking around with COVID, taking it home to their families, spreading it on the bus etc.
As there is a chance that Tolman's kids could potentially be infected, there remains a chance that Tolman could also be infected.
Why 2 weeks, because of the incubation period of the virus. The incubation period references the amount of time from when a person catches a virus to when they display symptoms. The incubation period for COVID is 4.9 – 7 days, with a range of 1 – 14 days.
So while Tolman has tested negative for COVID at the moment, there's still a risk that his children may have it and that he may develop it, which would put others at the club at risk too.
Why dont they test his kids then ?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a teacher who had it

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Britt can't defend on the edge is better suited as a middle forward but most suited to nsw cup.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we are gonna miss Tolman in defence.
Dean Britt can't defend on the edge is better suited as a middle forward but most suited to nsw cup.
He's another that needs to be put in self isolation for 20 weeks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No excuse not to give To'omaga extended minutes...just unfortunate that it's up against the Roosters lol. With Tolman out I think I defenitely would've brought in Katoa and had JMK spend some time at lock.