Round 5 Bulldogs Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis was very quiet.....looked as though Des might have told him a few home truths.....looked like a little kid that had just been yelled at by his parents

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was Des like this at Manly? He doesn't seem too overjoyed or happy to elaborate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hasler is a funny one. It's almost like he knows what he wants to say, but struggles to find the words. That said a brilliant coach and knows what to work on each week.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Ennis was very quiet.....looked as though Des might have told him a few home truths.....looked like a little kid that had just been yelled at by his parents
It is all about building. Getting ready for the next game pior to the players knowing about it... come on the Storm. But first, beating Souths..

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
notice how many times he says umm?

could be once every three seconds!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How good was his call about "every player you guys mention playing origin QLD would have 2 SOO sides", you could tell he got some gratification from that call, and what a call it was :D

dogstragic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He keeps his cards pretty close to his chest and gives nothing away.He gives you the impression that he really dislikes the post match interviews as he just meanders through the process.Michael Ennis knows he's not playing well and looked uncomfortable to be there,hopefully we'll see him play some good footy soon.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm convinced Hasler is not normal. He seriously creeps me out.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Titans post match interview was a bit ackward.

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm convinced Hasler is not normal. He seriously creeps me out.
lol the way he talks is a bit weird and he has funny mannerisms. He can't sit still, he's always fidgeting. I like it though, he's an individual.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Was Des like this at Manly? He doesn't seem too overjoyed or happy to elaborate.
Thats how he is. He doesnt give too much away to the media. The important stuff is said to the players only.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I thought Des handled it well. When all is said and done it is controlled by the people who ask the questions. "What did you think of the Barba try?" is not a profound question and Des answered it well. He even went further and said that he gave as much credit to Barba for his try saves.

A better question might be "what are all the rumours about Foran when Keating played so well?" That would have got Dessie fired up and been better viewing. Also "how long till Kasiano is signed or isn't he going to be signed?" The sports journalists at the press conference never ask the tough questions and they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.