Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our halves need to step up. We’ve had decent field position and have done fark all with it.
Would like to see us get tackled on right edge scrum line and set for a left edge shift, but have Brown as the 6 distributing to Burton with Kikau as decoy. Should give Matt opportunity to run. When he has to think not much happens atm

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shaun Johnston is going to kick us out of the game the way DCE did unless we put more pressure on him. We've been camped down our end for the best part of the last 20mins.
We need to counter that with deep kicks to the corners and make them work it out of their own half. We’ve given them a lot of time in our half with the ball. We need to spend more time in their half. Need to play smarter.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we’re doing very well considering we could of been up 12-6 but seems to me we are playing a bit nervous and not taking the chances we can get. It’s been good with the refs and I’m loving reed spray the boys to gee them up if they fuck up

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has Max King put his offload away? Last season he was offloading at will.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shaun Johnston is going to kick us out of the game the way DCE did unless we put more pressure on him. We've been camped down our end for the best part of the last 20mins.
Sucks intentional blockers are allowed, Mahoney has tried to get out to him from marker heaps but always blocked

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frustrating again, started well.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd half

Need a couple of early ones chipped in behind the line

A bit more second phase and two up