Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. The refs were shit house in so many ways today.

I fully expect when someone finally blows the whistle on corruption in the NRL this game will be one where the refs were paid off.
Na, they're just shit. If they were paid off they're calling strip on Kikau and awarding a try to warrior.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dogs apparently the only team in the comp to not score points in the last 20 minutes of games so far this season. Say this after every game but the Dogs just appear physically weaker and less aerobically fit than other NRL sides.
Mentally weak and also halves dont step up when the chips are down.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m all for us criticising the team, but they were playing their guts out, and working hard for each other. At the end of the day every team has a few bad games, but that shouldn’t mean they deserve to lose. The nrLOL once again proved how unprofessional they are and that this sport is absolutely rigged, we could have had the Australian squad today and it would not have made a difference!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m all for us criticising the team, but they were playing their guts out, and working hard for each other. At the end of the day every team has a few bad games, but that shouldn’t mean they deserve to lose. The nrLOL once again proved how unprofessional they are and that this sport is absolutely rigged, we could have had the Australian squad today and it would not have made a difference!
If that was playing their guts out, they have no guts.