Round 4 Team List - Benny is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
next week mate, ..................... or this week at 90%. i suppose it's whether dessie thinks he at 90 is better than a reggie at 100 %

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any reason why Browne and Lafai are wearing jerseys 20 and 23?

I know we "are" jersey 18, but why not jerseys 19 & 20?

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
his original injury and fitness are both a concern, he is NOT 100 % and if we were 3 from 3 he wouldn't be playing until next week. Good info mate. Not stirring.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
his original injury and fitness are both a concern, he is NOT 100 % and if we were 3 from 3 he wouldn't be playing until next week. Good info mate. Not stirring.
Tanks for that. If the injury is 90% healed then I would rather him not play. We could lose him for a few more weeks & we don't need that.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
he is suppose to have a fitness test on Thursday isn't he? So I assume that would determine if he is playing or not.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he would not be the first player to pass a fitness test at less than 100 % mate. i am only stating the facts.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tim Browne has been playing well enough in the absence of Pritchard. I wouldn't want Pritchard coming back too early and get injured again.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Luke has him covered mainly due to his running game, but sledging and the regular coffee break with the refs then Ennis is miles ahead...
Ennis will frustrate him, and errors and penalties will creep on Luke. Not sure how he will tackle Peats coming on fresh.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis in attack is clearly our weekness
Just doesn't offer any questions to the defence.. Passes very flat borderline forward,
just love to see him make half a break or catch markers out.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis will frustrate him, and errors and penalties will creep on Luke. Not sure how he will tackle Peats coming on fresh.
Thats when a Romelo can come on and continue the momentum with mor speed at the PTB.
We have plenty to choose from for theta bench,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gees, pressure to perform when Kas and Graham are back, but someone will end up in NSW Cup.

I reckon Taupau and Halatau / Finucane Jackson might make way for them, or possibly TRex if he doesn't pull his finger out.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Forwards win matches, back determine by how much , we have plenty of forwards to choose from once all are back, with our backs ell we are competitive and on occasions can rack up some...
but without a quality or potential quality half happy to win games by 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.