Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they win against the rorters it will make
Up for losing against the last placed souffs

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone explain what happen with the Kicking tee on that last try?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe we need to be more expansive with the footy it can't hurt anymore can it? We are already making a shit load of errors playing conservative and playing in the structure within 20m.

I thought we would use the footy a lot more given the conditions were perfect.

Our game vs Souffs and Parra were mistake-a-thons. Some players have butterfingers out there.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't the same shit. CC was fuming, he was short. might not be a lot of changed but he felt ripped off.
He should be feeling ripped off that big Gus deemed it not necessary to buy a proper 6, 7 and 1 in the off season.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agreed. Talking about how they tackle the lead runner on that Kiks no try. We aren’t far off just need the 50/50’s to start going our way and we will start winning.
We're gonna have to virtually be perfect tho ;)

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what, I can't wait for the assistant and the reserve grade centre to shut us up.

Honestly hanging for the day to make a "I was wrong" thread.
Any other club would have dropped half of the parodies by now. Not ours.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What changes? We’ve improved a shit load since last year what more do you want
Yes! We are much improved from last Year, but with the number of chances we had., the amount of ball and field position we should have one that game. And when we talk about changes, I don't think Hutch would be playing half back in any other side in the NRL. When Sexton was rushed in at the end of last year, we looked a lot better in attack so why would you not give him a run at half back, that would be one of the changes he should look at, also for an attacking coach who came from probably the best attacking team in the NRL we should have some set moves when we are attacking the opposition line instead they look clueless. When they are attacking the opponent's line from ten meters out.