Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So a team that did four fifths of fùck-all managed to beat the team that had it there to win? Tigers are shiiiiiit

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ain’t gona talk bad about renoylds... without him tigers don’t score a point. What a fall from grace from the first 2 weeks...

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awful game. Did Mybe play? Reynolds 2 nice grubbers, not much else. Panferrs played sorta well for last 4 or 5 mins and won. They were abysmal until then. Overall, a very average game of nrl which is fast becoming the norm. Both games tonight were terrible.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye is dead set lazier than Trex

Madge should drop Mbye to Cup and Marsters needs a good spanking
Agreed, say what you want about Reynolds but fuck mbye is garbage.

People say he is the new Ben Roberts, I disagree. I remember Roberts once gave Lockyer a bath in Brisbane. What the fuck has mbye EVER done?

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget the missed field goals.
Tigers were up by 6 and they threw a forward pass from dummy half.
That is unforgivable. After that, they didnt get the ball back.
No excuses

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

People say he is the new Ben Roberts, I disagree. I remember Roberts once gave Lockyer a bath in Brisbane. What the fuck has mbye EVER done?

he played the ball facing his own goal line in the Grand final, no one has ever done this in the history of NRL.

Isnt that good enough in your eyes?

Last edited:

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score

With Reynolds you always know what your getting. Each game its 100% effort.

I keep getting flashbacks of the game we played against the Cowboys in Townsville, when Mbye chased back 100m from the opposite side of the field. Cant remember who he caught, but his effort was to be admired at that time.

The Mbye i have watched the last couple of years is just lazy, disinterested and absolute garbage. All night he was looking for his wingers on the kick returns and his tackling effort during the Panthers try was dead set disgusting.

How the fuck did he get the captaincy over Farah, Marshall or Brooks is mind blowing

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Forget the missed field goals.
Tigers were up by 6 and they threw a forward pass from dummy half.
That is unforgivable. After that, they didnt get the ball back.
No excuses
Mate who threw the forward pass..I just missed it..

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
NRL should introduce a rule that if the scores are level after 80 mins of such awful football that instead of golden point, the game ends, both teams get 0 points and the home team gives out a refund to everyone in attendance.