Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to work on his footwork when he’s in the open, he always heads straight for the fullback and I reckon if he had a step we score of at least one of those breaks he made

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we had RFM for Lichit today, I'm prepared to say we would of held on to our lead. The boys were running on empty and Lichit didn't help at all.
Bit harsh mate licha did his job when he came on.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry but I can’t agree with that... Jackson playing in the middle has sured up our defence and he has started running some good lines and throwing some good passes. I think he had an awesome game!!
Maybe you're right. I know hes not a flashy player, but I feel love this season hes just not the same.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to work on his footwork when he’s in the open, he always heads straight for the fullback and I reckon if he had a step we score of at least one of those breaks he made
He is still young and needs to gain more experience in first grade.

But in saying that, none of it matters because the refs have a wire straight to sportsbet CEO letting them know how the revenue flow is going!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Faaaarrrk me, I’m devastated, ecstatic, frustrated, elated, pissed-off, proud and angry all at the same time. But mainly proud !

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Lewis needs to work on his kicking and Okunbor needs to work on his catching, other than that I thought it was a really good performance by everyone. Especially impressed by the Lewis/Holland/Okunbor combination on both sides of the ball. Thought Kerrod was our best on the park tonight with Okunbor not far behind.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You kidding me?

I've booked you in for specsavers
There was not one player that deserves to be knocked. They played there guts out. Very proud of the boys but they won as far as i am concerned. So your correct assassin his kidding

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is still young and needs to gain more experience in first grade.

But in saying that, none of it matters because the refs have a wire straight to sportsbet CEO letting them know how the revenue flow is going!
It’s more to do with how he runs than experience, look at how evasive Meaney even with no room. Okunbor just needs a little bit of footwork and to work on his catvhing under the highball

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You still hating on pay after this performance from our team?
It's a single game, two if you include last week. If we continue to build on last week and especially tonight's performance then my opinion on him will change. If I had seen organised, disciplined and well thought out plans that we executed with precision earlier then I would never have started up on him.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis needs to work on his kicking and Okunbor needs to work on his catching, other than that I thought it was a really good performance by everyone. Especially impressed by the Lewis/Holland/Okunbor combination on both sides of the ball. Thought Kerrod was our best on the park tonight with Okunbor not far behind.
Lewis kicks was awful today needs to improve A$AProcky

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been a tough year so far, we have only received 12 penalties all year, 1 home game in the first 5 rounds, injuries etc.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but I can’t agree with that... Jackson playing in the middle has sured up our defence and he has started running some good lines and throwing some good passes. I think he had an awesome game!!
Agreed. He stood up with some really strong 4th tackle hit ups coming out of our own end in that last 20 when everyone else was out on their feet

Status
Not open for further replies.