Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the storm, only worried about the betting agency employees AKA the refs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have kept Munster quiet, our online defence has been spectacular, we are playing with so much more passion and Pride..

We are getting better every week and pays confidence is building along with all the boys..

Happy team, great results and I am PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG!!!!!!!

Fuck yea!!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to say it guys the big difference is foran not there. Lewis controlling the game with cogger. Holland playing like he did last year, he wants lewie controlling the game. Holland is always looking to offload his running is great. Well done boys we have won the first half lets keep going

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Brilliant half, very proud of the team!
No fear mixed with awesome defense is a great formula!

Melbourne had the ball, territory and referee yet haven't looked like scoring a proper try, make no mistake the only reason we are not further ahead is due to luck n that dud referee.

Down 2 men, it'll take courage to win it from here but either way the future is looking bright, we got the core of a great young team for years to come!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very impressive half. Cogger fits in really well. Keep it up Canterbury

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would not mind this ref being concussed in an accident like Corey Parker did a few years ago

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you watch the dogs play like this as a true fan you dont really care if you win , lose or draw.

This the kinda of effort us fans expect from the players not necessarily the results.

Well done boys!

WEll done pay!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Storm are struggling to contain us on the edges!

We can fkn win this game
If we had an unbiased ref we win this game. We have it over them today, we deserve a win today.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would’ve gone for 1 there. Great first half boys, injuries and the refs are a bit of a worry but.
I think a field goal wouldn't make much difference, a try would have been a better option but no chance of either with the cheating storm holding down our player.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t care if we lose from here, great first half. Watching them fight for every inch makes me proud, that’s all I want to see from them. Rip in boys fuck yeah.!
Go the mighty Bulldogs..!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to be hard to hang on if CHN and Big Papi don’t come back but this first half has been brilliant. Pay has come up with a great game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.