Round 4: Bulldogs vs Souths Live Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you were lucky you played Storm last week when it was their 3rd game in 12 days,they had a 5 day turnaround for the dogs game and only 1 training session for that game, you had a false sense of security.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don't want to see Inu get suspended for a long time, though I gotta feeling the NRL are guna make an example out of him prob due to them skimping out on their last few decisions and coping bad press about it. We slacked off in the second half and let Souths take control. I think some of the refs calls where ...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, disappointing game from the lads. Didn't know how much Ennis means to us. We looked so lost when he went off. Barba looked so rusty but once he finds his feet he'll be firing once again. I didn't understand why Williams was on for 80 mins... Keating was solid, great kicking game but no creavity. Hope hodkinson kills it NSW cup and tries and cement a spot in first grade.
Where is our second phase play from last season?
Looks like inu will be out for bit. However it's still early days.

jimmyjames

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you were lucky you played Storm last week when it was their 3rd game in 12 days,they had a 5 day turnaround for the dogs game and only 1 training session for that game, you had a false sense of security.
This guy again. Why aren't you off giving billy a back rub?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes we were lucky we had 4 of our best out and a green fullback who was playing his 4th nrl game, please let this happen more often

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boys have got to have a good long hard look at themselves in the mirror - there's simply no intensity or passion in their play - they were tired in the first half.

Kris Keating is not what this team needs, nor is Mitch Brown.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we where 5 from 10 at the start of last season, this season we will most likely be 1 from 5. Short of pulling that unbeaten run we had last year a top 2 spot is going to be very, very hard to get. It was always going to be more difficult this season though because all the coaches/support staff from oposition teams have had a long offseason to really study what made us successful last season and basically every week every team want's to "test" themselves against us. I don't think we have played that bad so far but every team we have played have really aimed up on us. Ridiculous articles like from Matty John's somehow proclaiming us to be the benhcmark certainly don't help.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think you have a false sense carefactor from this dogs site!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you guys kidding i thought it was a great comeback from barba no mistakes looked dangerous - we were outmuscled in forwards and quick play the balls got us perret was terrible

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really disappointing loss, unlike last week. Just never looked up for it that second half.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Inu will go for 4... Tackle was bad despite Inglis lifting off his right leg to make things worse.

You do know trolling is worth a ban on here don't you?

Consider yourself advised.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed Ennis' leadership and direction after he went off. Williams needs to be off the bench and to run at depth at an angle back run. That is when he is most damaging. I'm not worrying yet. Souths are a top 4 side they were almost/if not full strength with dogs without Graham & Kasiano two of the most creative players. It does show that Ennis is a huge part of the side.

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Inu will go for 4... Tackle was bad despite Inglis lifting off his right leg to make things worse.

You do know trolling is worth a ban on here don't you?

Consider yourself advised.
NOT trolling just giving my opinion.I am NOT knocking your team.so I don`t consider myself advised.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is still time and 2 key players to come back, Des will have something planned for our attack tbh, I think that we should not fall behind from now leading up to the finals, unless Des wants a real under the radar image come September lol

Status
Not open for further replies.