Round 3 NSW Cup & Flegg v Manly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah they wouldn’t bother streaming a Monday night Cup game.

After the womens comp finishes Fox will start showing 1 game each weekend. Our first one isn’t for a while.
How generous of them, 1 game a week wow. They've got a entire channel for League at that's the best they can do in 2022.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How generous of them, 1 game a week wow. They've got a entire channel for League at that's the best they can do in 2022.
They don’t care bra. Couple chicks kicking a field goal got their dicks hard and that’s all they wanna push.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching NSW cup etc live at some of the suburban grounds is hardly worth the effort. Generally a long way from the field and no, or minimal elevation. Kirkham,at Camden and the mounties home ground are terrible.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don’t care bra. Couple chicks kicking a field goal got their dicks hard and that’s all they wanna push.
In fairness... a tit did fall out on live TV the other week when a chick from Parra (I think it was) went to score.

The 3 people that watch NRLW are more important it seems. I don't get why they can't livestream all games on their website/Facebook!?

The following is more important than NSW RL it seems:

1648459245274.png

I can give them F1, but Boxing? Golf?? Sailing???, NRL360???? All 4 of them could have been replaced with NSWRL.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like Kiraz is playing centre and Okunbor wing.
Geeze we are thin in the centres.

I know you like him at half, but we may have to get Alverillo out there.

He is the only player we have with a bit of X factor who can play the position.

Not a lot coming through the ranks either aside from Alomoti, whose lack of speed raises some red flags.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Hetherington injured… surprised they even played Stimpson tonight

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Not a lot coming through the ranks either aside from Alomoti, whose lack of speed raises some red flags.
And again for the millionth time i have no issue with Jake at centre, it's where he has played the most footy. My issue is Trent throwing him in the 7 in the first place and then only giving him 2 games this season. If you were going to do that then why the fuck bother at all? Trent had more than enough time to make a decision during pre season.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think Alomoti will end up in the backrow or a 13

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In fairness... a tit did fall out on live TV the other week when a chick from Parra (I think it was) went to score.

The 3 people that watch NRLW are more important it seems. I don't get why they can't livestream all games on their website/Facebook!?

The following is more important than NSW RL it seems:

View attachment 44559

I can give them F1, but Boxing? Golf?? Sailing???, NRL360???? All 4 of them could have been replaced with NSWRL.
Three people watching NRLW? I doubt it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching Flegg? Looks like Topine is playing left edge and lock from the highlights.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And again for the millionth time i have no issue with Jake at centre, it's where he has played the most footy. My issue is Trent throwing him in the 7 in the first place and then only giving him 2 games this season. If you were going to do that then why the fuck bother at all? Trent had more than enough time to make a decision during pre season.
Forgive me for making you comment on something for the millionth time.

I thought posting the same shit ad nauseam was your thing.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/03/29/sea-eagles-v-bulldogs-nsw-cup-highlights-round-three/ one thing i do like about flanagan is his passing game, but those types of plays u dont get away easily in first grade. It’s going to be very interesting if flanagan keeps up this moderate form and see if he makes the first grade side. People do forget that flanagan was bought to play with burton back in the 2020-21 off season.
Better link to watch: http://instagr.am/p/CbrADp3rgk-/