Round 26 - Other Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And indiandog jumped down my throat with this, saying I hate him when I never said anything close!
And it's been on like donkey kong

I felt you were jumping down my throat when my comment was in response to Skip's cos again for millionth time i repeat YOU CHOSE TO DEBATE ME NOT SKIPPY as he blamed ennis for the loss.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probebly they just miss the 8 with out bird and Holmes , by memory Ennis has won them the game twice and Holmes twice and bird once

3 MOM for Ennis plus heaps of Dally M points, more than bird and holmes at the end of round 16.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
3 MOM for Ennis plus heaps of Dally M points, more than bird and holmes at the end of round 16.
I agree with you about Ennis killing it this year but I also think that with Holmes field goals it got the Sharks home a few times

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with you about Ennis killing it this year but I also think that with Holmes field goals it got the Sharks home a few times
of course bird, holmes, fifita, gordon are all important part of sharks team even luke lewis who has been scoring off all the try assists from Ennis.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
of course bird, holmes, fifita, gordon are all important part of sharks team even luke lewis who has been scoring off all the try assists from Ennis.
True dat ! Like I said shark would of just missed out of the 8 if Ennis wasn't there and Holmes and bird lol

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Gordon joining us next year. As far as Ennis goes, he is the type of player I love to hate:-). Full credit to the bloke as he never gives up and is perhaps one of the smartest players running around. Trouble is he knows that and NEVER shuts up!! LOL

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Gordon joining us next year. As far as Ennis goes, he is the type of player I love to hate:-). Full credit to the bloke as he never gives up and is perhaps one of the smartest players running around. Trouble is he knows that and NEVER shuts up!! LOL

hey congrats on getting you radradrarara trophy.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More dribble about the roosters being above the cap...like we can say anything as a dogs fan.
How true...Look at the bulldogs team...Reps all over the park, international and SOO. Napa, Evans, Tukehio whatever his name is, Lui, Hastings, Aubbusson, and Friend...All of these players and none of them have represented NSW, QLD, Aust, GB or NZ...Thats 7 of their players are not reps so how are they over the cap?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How true...Look at the bulldogs team...Reps all over the park, international and SOO. Napa, Evans, Tukehio whatever his name is, Lui, Hastings, Aubbusson, and Friend...All of these players and none of them have represented NSW, QLD, Aust, GB or NZ...Thats 7 of their players are not reps so how are they over the cap?
4 maybe 5 of those above mentioned will play rep footy before their careers are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.