Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
call me crazy but id rather play the storm in melbourne tbh

actually yes i am crazy ffs
Im torn on this one. We can out grind Melbourne and Lafai could easily exploit Fonua and Korobete, but the big 3 scare me haha. On the other hand Panthers could just target Mitch Brown with Whare and Simmons contesting kicks, and even though I love Thompsons style i think Idris and Mansour could give him a hard time. Then you have the unpredictability of Segeyaro.
So yeah presuming Smith isn't 100% I could be with you on this one... Just a shame it would be held in Mexico...

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the Roosters with a passion and still believe they are cap cheats in regards to SBW. However to imply that Cordner isn't worthy of Aus selection is ludacris. He runs excellent lines and to put it simply does all the little things right with great athleticism and flair. I'm jealous we don't have him lol.
The guy is good and i honestly think he will be a top quality guy in 3 or 4 years. He still has suspect hands and his passing is awful. He hits the line well though. Agree big time. i'd love to see him in Blue and White. But he is the third best second rower at the Roosters. The guy is good but he shouldn't be in the Australian team IMO. Australian back-rowers I think are better than him- Guerra, Gallen, Bird, Thaiday, Scott even though i detest him, Taumalolo, watmough, glen stewart, Papali at his best (which we haven't seen much if any of this year). I have him about the same as Gillette.

Just my opinion though.

edit: No way the roosters are cheating the cap. They are manipulating the system for sure though. SBW would have a tonne of third party money.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Cowboys are on a mission, they are going to go close if they keep that up.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like i have explained many a time on this forum my friend, I am not from an area with a NRL team. As such i am not as hardcore a supporter as many of the people who grew up attending games or in a community that was closer to the team. I am more a fan of the game as opposed to just our club specifically. The Roosters team is bloody good and when they are on they play great football. I love watching them play. And i have big raps on a few of the QLDers in the side. They are the best team in the competition right now and as I want the bulldogs to be that side i think it is good to look at how they have done what they have done and try and see if we are making moves to replicate or expand upon what they are doing.

As for your insensitive remarks… I really personally think you should try and avoid using the word you did in a derogatory way. It is not that I am upset about it. Just that it makes you look like an 11 year old. And a massive tosser.

edit: Also this is the non-bulldogs discussion thread. But please tell me more about why we should only ever talk about the Bulldogs on it.
The irony of it all is that this is a 'Non-Bulldogs' thread yet that angry dude has an issue with it. I say he's a little unbalanced and should take his meds.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Take a look at the Panthers go at the moment. I'm so jealous at the moment, because I wish my team showed half as much heart and attitude they have.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Appears that we'd play the Storm either way.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Take a look at the Panthers go at the moment. I'm so jealous at the moment, because I wish my team showed half as much heart and attitude they have.
I hear ya! would do anything to get Moylan over to us. So much potential, he has many quality seasons ahead of him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sucks as Broncos now make the finals... only saving grace is that 5v8 usually play saturday. so we should finish higher than rat boy if we both lose...

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL at Knights Press Conference this week. Willie is definitely a character. I don't remember someone making Wayne laugh so much; let alone be a kid around Wayne and get away with it. If you haven't watched it, I dare say you should. Funniest press conference I have watched in yonks.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
"New territory for me cause I normally walk out mid contract"

hehe

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2014/9/video-newcastle-knights-willie-mason-sledges-st-george-illawarra-dragons/

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.