Round 26 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Low quality? About as good as your barba hate.
its the same quality as the bulldogs/souths game, what im saying is channel 9 were going wild even into the next night about how that shouldnt be the type of football played

but i think the review of this game will be that it is semi-final type aggressive good footy

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa is a grub

Always has been and always will be
Napa's a disgrace. Two cheap shot shoulder charges in 5 minutes.

Jammer got it right last year. If you recall, Napa hit him as third man in with a shoulder charge to the middle of his back. Cute thick Scouse accent:

"Fooooocking twat"

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most over rated player in the comp: Inglis.
Never performs in the big games. Only against weak opposition where he runs riot. But a champion comes through in the big games and the tough games.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never performs in the big games. Only against weak opposition where he runs riot. But a champion comes through in the big games and the tough games.
I think he has a hip injury from last week

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great too see the halves running the football. That's what we miss, halves playing like,halves
Pearce has been EXCEPTIONAL the last month or so. He is a damn good player.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does it shit anyone else they call Pearce ' Mitchell ' when he gets the ball ?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No... Just no... Back when he was at Melbourne he showed up in many a big game. Souths shortcomings aren't his fault.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No... Just no... Back when he was at Melbourne he showed up in many a big game. Souths shortcomings aren't his fault.
Disagree... Inglis is NOT a big game player... has failed many, many times to perform.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gees that went a few metres forward from Pearce to Mini for a try...

Ahh well Souths getting smashed is fine by me .. they didn't deserve to beat us last week!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There you go. Bloke in the bin and Roosters score. Reckon it could be game over now even at this early stage of the second half. Let's see how consistent these pink marshmallows are.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree... Inglis is NOT a big game player... has failed many, many times to perform.
2007 GF?

Multiple amazing performances at Origin?

That semi against the Broncos he made the winning play?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pearce has been unreal the last month or so. Great player
I wouldn't go as far as "great player". I've never rated him that highly, but he really is on a hell of a run of form. He's producing games I didn't think he had in him.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roosters got this. God, please let Manly win. Cannot stand it if the Roosters win it again this year.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea Pearce really is killing it. Roosters are going to be very hard to stop. I thought losing friend would halt them but they haven't missed a beat

Status
Not open for further replies.