Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will give Ciraldo till round 5 next year before calling for his head and to be replaced with Potter, if Potter is still with us ...

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are dead - and bringing them back to life is no guarantee. It's a hit and miss approach year on year. Our team deserved the wooden spoon - lucky to dodge it this year.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was coach I’d make all these ***** sit at home let the reserve grade team finish the year can’t be that much worse
You’d hope making them sit in the stands and watch Reggie’s get their arse handed to them would embarrass some effort into them, but the embarrassment of their own performances doesn’t work so that’s out

Nah, they’re here for a paycheque, nothing more

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There appears to be no pride, passion or desire. I stand by what I saidwhen Greenberg took over as CEO of the Dogs....... he did his best to destroy the Bulldogs so the NRL could reduce the number Sydney based teams. I am convinced every board member, admin and player has tried hard since to achieve that dream. I neatly lost faith with the Super League war, this continuous sh!tshow has pushed me to unprecedented levels.
Yeh indeed. No pride in the jersey, don’t care about the fans, not earning their big wages, no accountability, no leadership. The mandatory 6-7 tries against us each week. I am really struggling to find any positives at all to take into ‘24.
On paper, we now have a good roster on the field that should put the cleaners thru’ Manly. Not even close. At least last year under Potter we showed some good signs toward season end. Roll on ‘24…………

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’d hope making them sit in the stands and watch Reggie’s get their arse handed to them would embarrass some effort into them, but the embarrassment of their own performances doesn’t work so that’s out
Reggie’s would at least show heart.