Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I feel sorry for these players, they have been given no direction and look more and more lost each week

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo has been key to our attack in recent weeks yet Ciraldo moves him back to the centres for fucking Perham. We've had more good ball than we usually have and offered nothing with our only try coming from guess who, Averillo running from dh. Absolute circus at Belmore.
Our club is folding before our eyes literally

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why the fuck are we playing tpj and okunbor. they aren’t here next year. as well as flanagan who offers jack shit of the bench.

i don’t understand this coach. there’s a reason why we are signing kurt mann, and it’s to replace a 5 minutes off the bench flopagan who nearly lost games for us vs phins and rabbitohs. can’t tackle for shit

Reactions: 88

CJC_2008

Waterboy
Reaction score
When we people realise CC isn’t a coach, Burton is not a 6 and JAC is past his used by date. Without a genuine number 7 we will never better than 10th position on the ladder

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crazy.. eventually dropped Perham because of position play & his non ability to join the backline. (Instead of his runs from dummy half) Replacing him with Avarillo gave the backline with potency with Avarillo popping up on both side. So what does CC do, puts Perham back to fullback. Has not improve any of his deficiencies. Avarillo to centre where his defensive weaknesses will be highlighted. Drops Morrin who gives 100% effort each game & rewards "shirt grabbing" Ockunbor. ( who is leaving at year end.)

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
c
I bet CC would be proud of the boys effort in the first half as he was impressed by our defence last week where we leaked 36 points.

How fucked is this coach!!

I thought Barret was the lowest of the low one can go, CC has set new standards.

At least Barret looked lost in the coaching box, this **** sits emotionless in the box and believes giving away 36 points in a game is an impressive effort !

Please someone shoot me.... now!
cc is a joke

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have they ever combined for anything? I don’t think they’ve ever even passed each other the ball lol. Ciraldud coaching manual doesn’t allow it.
I don't think so. Sexton has a fair few attacking stats since he's come over but they're usually from him using our backrowers or linking up with Averillo.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is Pehram fullback?
Why is JAC so slow?
Why is Averillo our best spine player at centre?
Why does Burton offer now?
Why is Kikau one of our worst defenders?
Why is Mahoney so disorganized?
Why has Max King regressed to a stock NSW Cup player?
Why is Okunbor in the side?
Why is CC so obsessed with some of these players?
Why is CC our coach?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many games did potter win?
Potter won 5/14 took two weeks or so for attack to click under potter .
Defence was better and attack also.
We didn’t play like a bunch of strangers.
Maybe if we introduce 100 rounds of nrl in 2025 we might fire up by round 90 under ciraldo

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This looks really bad boys it’s worrying like they look disinterested and the defence is just disgusting

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When we people realise CC isn’t a coach, Burton is not a 6 and JAC is past his used by date. Without a genuine number 7 we will never better than 10th position on the ladder
10th [emoji23]

We’re getting slapped by 12th right now