Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Morrin playing NSWCup today, replaced by Skelton or Oky.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you guys are being too pessimistic. Perham had that good game in round 2 or 3. Maybe he is due. Perham for a hat-trick! Best on field. Dogs by 18. I’m putting the multi on as we speak.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK played much better at this club with a weaker forward pack in 2022 than Mahoney has this year, and I'm sure stats would attest to that. I think the opposite of what you're implying is true - Parra's forwards and roster made Mahoney look a lot better than he actually is.

You think Mahoney would have gotten the Dolphins to the finals? Mahoney has never taken any team to the finals. He was lucky enough to play in a stacked team last year. You're carrying on as though he single handedly carried them there on his back. Put JMK in a stacked team and I've no doubt he could take a team to the grand final, and possibly even go one better.
I never know when you are being real or just supporting the underdog or maligned player. JMK has good pace and is a good defender. He has no vision or craft around the ruck. He is a solid first grader. Reed has had an up and down year but is a much better player

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Kiraz injured, suspended or dropped?

Surely Skelton gets a bloody run

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter who plays for us today or in what position... Sutton is in the bunker so expect some shonky calls against us.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve just seen the updated team list. Did Skelton fuck Cameron’s missus and reverse over the cat on the way out? Skelton’s mum is better than Perham and Alamoti.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might get a chance today. Morrin is starting at prop in Cup, so this frees up a bench spot.....
Don't remember seeing Skelton given any time in the middle in cup, can someone correct me? I think Oks will be on the bench with Skelton 18th man.