Round 25 Team list + discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will click tomoz, send off for the departees.
Mightn't be the best roster but its pretty good, the high ball.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Marty Taupau must be on the nose at Manly as the Manly team want to send Foran & Walker out winners in their last Manly game, no mention of poor old ex Dog Marty who is also playing his last Manly game???

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roumanos to make his debut tomorrow for Manly. I’ve been wondering what happened to him when he didn’t get re-signed by the dogs. I hope the dogs end this season on a good note after this roller coaster of a year..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Manly halves combo still a bigger combined threat than ours. If we play as inept as our last 4 weeks we could be in trouble.

Cross your fingers they show up, defend and cherish possession and contest for the ball either in the air (or the loose ball on the ground instead of just standing there watching).

Let's hope they play well for the club and themselves to finish off this very very disappointing season (yet another :( )

Last game of the regular season...thankfully (mercifully) for long suffering Dogs fans.

Now we can watch the true "teams" who want to get fit, compete, show their skill and do the hard work week after week to win games. We're not in that space for yet another season.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thompson has a knee infection, didn't Stimson just have one of those? How does someone get a knee infection? I didn't realise they were so common...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thompson has a knee infection, didn't Stimson just have one of those? How does someone get a knee infection? I didn't realise they were so common...
Especially with the individualized medical care they get from club doctors and staff. Plus you would think elite sports people would be very diligent at treating injuries and consulting with club doc etc asap the injury looks red or likely to flare up and be on to it immediately.

Surprising ....but infection can happen quickly I guess.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know right, never heard of it before.
Nip it in the bud early by filling it with peroxide.
Or does it start from under the skin like a massive pimple of something you can only fight with antibiotics.
Strange.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know right, never heard of it before.
Nip it in the bud early by filling it with peroxide.
Or does it start from under the skin like a massive pimple of something you can only fight with antibiotics.
Strange.
Maybe they should check what sort of treatment the groundskeeper at Belmore is using on the training paddock?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clear favourites @$1.44 too..geez wouldn't want to put your house on them but they should win.

Also glad it's over fmd we better see some better form/fitness from the start of the new season + hopefully something good eventuate for a halfback and a fullback(though not holding my breath for 2023).
No pressure Cam..bs! there is plenty hope you have the skillset and the balls needed to lead us back to the finals and a premiership.