Round 25 Team list + discussion

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to get away with the win and the way it ended made it exciting, but manly showed tonight you can have a bog average team but if you have a good halfback you can compete...c'mon gus find someone plllzzz

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone got a replay of RFM pulverising that broken bitch Foran ?
Looked like a genuine gate between the pair or maybe just heat in the battle.

Thought Jackson played one of his worse games especially in D.

TPJ looked switched on which was a positive.

Had a mate text me lat night in regards to TPJ. Reckons he was in the sauna at Hurstville Aquatic centre, with tevita, Sonny and another poly boy named Dylan.
Says Tevita has his head screwed on really nice fella, club gave him time off for birth of baby, still having back issues and playing NSW Cup last week was more to get some fitness due to having time off and injuries.

This could all be bullshit, just passing on what I was told.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad the boys got potsy a win for his last game as head coach, and RFM smashing Foran was just icing on the cake. We really are building and I am looking forward to 23 . Dogs are having a party!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Had a mate text me lat night in regards to TPJ. Reckons he was in the sauna at Hurstville Aquatic centre, with tevita, Sonny and another poly boy named Dylan.
Says Tevita has his head screwed on really nice fella, club gave him time off for birth of baby, still having back issues and playing NSW Cup last week was more to get some fitness due to having time off and injuries.

Yeah Jackson was horrible last night.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score

8095E148-C6F3-4D4B-9F2D-973A6058143F.gif

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I believe it, because my wife saw them 3 at a coffee shop which is a 5 min walk from hurstville aquatic centre.