Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The defence is not proffesional.. not first grade standard.. thats on the coach
The discipline and game plan is non-existent. That’s on the coach. I’ll keep repeating this as we are going no where as an organization for success with Cameron Ciraldo as a Head Coach. This is revolting disgusting football and it is taking us to the spoon next year if it continues which seems very likely

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All Burtons kicks are shit... No one ever on side, no pressure on catcher

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The discipline and game plan is non-existent. That’s on the coach. I’ll keep repeating this as we are going no where as an organization for success with Cameron Ciraldo as a Head Coach. This is revolting disgusting football and it is taking us to the spoon next year if it continues which seems very likely
Cant see us winning a game

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And another team puts 40 on us.
As we once again fall apart in the last 20.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
What defensive system do we employ inside our 20. It's not one I've ever seen before[emoji848]
Its called 'grab the arms only' defence.

This sort of tackling technique is only taught in the CBB high performance den

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our defence is a disgrace, getting worse and has been going backwards for 7+ years. I honestly thought Gould understood what Dogs of War was..

Im starting to really question that.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another game with Sutton. Yet another loss. Not surprised at all. Kikau gets elbowed repeatedly....other side gets penalty, we score & rapana uses knees... nothing. horsborough dives at ground...penalty. their 2nd rower blatantly knocks on...guess what its a legitimate kick. all match officials miss a blatant knock. we lose penalty count as usual with Sutton. we lose game as usual with Sutton. week after fucking week