Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me deciding to watch today's game cause its not on Kayo, and meh why not. Then seeing we r doing ok, then realising its the final round and weve dodged the spoon officially with the worst defensive record looool. Bottom 3 teams should be relegated haha.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I was well and truly wrong saying that he'd be the best signing we've made in 20 years

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think weve been better than previous weeks defensively and with the ball.
Be nice if we can push on in the second half.
But now that ive said this surely ive jinxed us :upset:

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everytime I see reed near the ball I think. Look he’s gonna do something stupid. Always seems to have an error or brain dead action in him at critical times

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Faiders have to win this, Broncos & Sharks next, they are in serious danger of missing the finals

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Me deciding to watch today's game cause its not on Kayo, and meh why not. Then seeing we r doing ok, then realising its the final round and weve dodged the spoon officially with the worst defensive record looool. Bottom 3 teams should be relegated haha.
It's on kayo bro. Every game is

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Putting it out there (as Gus has mentioned Crichton ‘can play anywhere’) that Crichton might play 6 and Burton 1 by the end of season 24
Not sure Burton is vocal enough to organise defence from the back

Reactions: CCC

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 more rounds but no spoon for us, we have titans and manly. Manly was winnable but I’m going to the game so probably not

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 more rounds but no spoon for us, we have titans and manly. Manly was winnable but I’m going to the game so probably not
Oh right round 25 isnt the final one. My bad.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing with a lot more energy and enthusiasm..most bi polar team in the comp