Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need for Reed to lift legs. He is not a ‘leaders’ Ahole. I would be disappointed if we go into 2024 with Reed as captain … I can see one leadership quality.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I only caught the half time highlights but they showed him being our best player??

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Raiders are so fuckn shit how are we tied or in this game lol
It’s good to be 6 beers in and still happy bro don’t fkn jinx it lol. We fkn got this. We defend well in the second half and we win

Reactions: CCC

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders are such a shit side. Ricky EAD
Raiders are very poor, I'm not reading into this result too much. I'm looking at who is turning up in defense and doing those efforts. Who looks switched on even though the season is dusted.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton has such a shootable face
So do most of these pretenders in the blue an white, and in the green!! may have seen a few good things. But we are still a absolute shit house team. Just like the rest of the bottom 4. No ifs or buts lol.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No need for Reed to lift legs. He is not a ‘leaders’ Ahole. I would be disappointed if we go into 2024 with Reed as captain … I can see one leadership quality.
Should never have been made captain. I reckon Kikz is the one the boys will follow

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Kiraz
3. Burton
4. Averillo
5. DWZ

In an alternate universe

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo has to take the captaincy off them in the off season. He cannot tolerate these guys misfiring any longer. You never see this shit at the Storm of marquee players flopping week in week out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he plays like he is with Sexton inside him, then I'll hold out and let them prove they are the halves
Sexys first game was burtons best game, then turned back to shit after it.