Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see everyone is excited for todays game :tearsofjoy:
Wow.
I thought I'd come on here and be the pessimist, but I'm just another number....

Here's a question....

At what minute of the game will each of you know we are fucked?

I say 10th minute when it's 12-0.

I don't think we can reel in 12 point lead with our mental attitude at the moment.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as Cotric changed his name to Chotrich, he went downhill and never recovered.

But in true "ex Bulldog" style, he'll have a big game and probably score a double against us today!
Changed his name ? D fuck ?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As soon as Cotric changed his name to Chotrich, he went downhill and never recovered.

But in true "ex Bulldog" style, he'll have a big game and probably score a double against us today!
Place is full of negativity, they can do this, Ciraldo to bring back full of beans, its there, just gotta trigger it.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.
I thought I'd come on here and be the pessimist, but I'm just another number....

Here's a question....

I don't think we can reel in 12 point lead with our mental attitude at the moment.
18th minute after the following:
- we have a disallowed try after 6 minutes
- they score their first in 10th minute after a piggy back penalty
- they score their 2nd in 14th minute after flimsy defence and also a missed knock on in the prior tackle
- 18th minute we have our first sin binning of the day and penalty count is at 5-1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who’s game enough to try and predict the score ?

IMG_4409.JPG

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m heading out to this game solo, Gods country putting on a cracker for it

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Wow.

Here's a question....

Interesting you should say that.

For countless of our games this year, I have started watching then after we are down 12-0 after less than 10 minutes, I just turn the game off.

That's for the very reason you just said - we can't reel in 12 points. But it's not just our scoring 12 points right? To win we have to score 13 more points than the opposition as they are going to score more than 12 along the way.

So, yeah at 12-0 down in 2023 we are cooked which frankly sucks because real Bulldogs sides were never beaten until the final bell. I am thinking of our 1998 preliminary final come back to eliminate the dirty Scum.

1692495622994.png

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score