Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you take the time to watch the game, you will soon agree with what I, and most of the others are saying.
He is not worse than Wilson. You take the time and watch the game.

PS Burtons defence is worse than both them, JAC is worse too. Leave them in reserves too.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything along the lines that we’re losing him?

Source ?
Didn’t say 100% but it’s looking likely

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Best thing about this weekend is 3 games to go before season is over. Who cares if we win lose or draw, thats what its come to in my world...

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1Jake AverilloWaterview
2Blake WilsonSupporting Disabilities Australia
3Jacob KirazAIWC
4Braidon BurnsGuardian Venue Management
5Josh Addo-CarrKhalil Lawyers
6Matt Burton (C)Zaffet Lebnen
7Toby SextonAM PM Plumbing & Electrical
8Max KingDental on Evaline
9Reed Mahoney (C)Accolade Wines
10Liam KnightSydney City Building Group
11Viliame KikauAmer Development Group
12Corey WaddellMMX Projects
13Ryan SuttonHockingstuart
InterchangeRecovery Partners
14Kyle FlanaganHy-Tech
15Luke ThompsonPenny’s Crispy Pork Crackling
16Raymond Faitala-MarinerIntello IT
17Tevita Pangai JuniorTender Loving Care Disability Services
You probably will call me mad for think it...
Why do I get the feeling that the Evolution / Revolution has just started !!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Best thing about this weekend is 3 games to go before season is over. Who cares if we win lose or draw, thats what its come to in my world...
can’t have the dragons jump us

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is not worse than Wilson. You take the time and watch the game.

PS Burtons defence is worse than both them, JAC is worse too. Leave them in reserves too.
From Sgball to fg i cant think of a current outside back at the club who is a good defender - Burns s/ clark probably the most effective. Mazzone, Sua, Afualo, Alamoti. Casey Wilson Skelton, JAC, Kiraz Averillo - all struggle wth decision making and or tackling

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now? Lol.. you should have been thinking like that from round 5-10.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Burns was really quiet last week, hope he bounces back. Wonder if he has been told that he won't be needed next year.
From Sgball to fg i cant think of a current outside back at the club who is a good defender - Burns s/ clark probably the most effective. Mazzone, Sua, Afualo, Alamoti. Casey Wilson Skelton, JAC, Kiraz Averillo - all struggle wth decision making and or tackling
Casey is a good centre, defends well. Unfortunately in first grade he has been played fullback, wing, everywhere except his preferred position as left centre.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Now? Lol.. you should have been thinking like that from round 5-10.
I waited till we got our full strength team to see if we would finally be competitive.. that was stupid wishful thinking on my part..

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burns was really quiet last week, hope he bounces back. Wonder if he has been told that he won't be needed next year.
Casey is a good centre, defends well. Unfortunately in first grade he has been played fullback, wing, everywhere except his preferred position as left centre.
Casey has the problem that he gets emotional and then makes dumb decisions ..... a bit like the little woman.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know why they don't try to employ Josh Morris as the defensive coach for all our outside backs throughout the club. One of the best defensive centres of the last 20 years

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Skelton’s omissions are mind boggling…. Even if overlooked in the 13, surely in the 17. He’s better than most in our backline with the exception of Fox and Avo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Skelton’s omissions are mind boggling…. Even if overlooked in the 13, surely in the 17. He’s better than most in our backline with the exception of Fox and Avo.
He is our best middle and doesn't even play there lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Casey played centre once vs Souffs

That was his best game ever

He’s putrid winger and or fullback

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey has the problem that he gets emotional and then makes dumb decisions ..... a bit like the little woman.
Casey has a problem that he is trash. That raiders game was winnable, but his fucking piss poor fucking efforts at the back under the high ball fucked us up.