Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
we want Broncos to hurt souths F/A then if we win with any kind of margin we could jump them. Before this game they were +63 and us +36

Broncos win by 27 and all we have to do is win by a point to jump them

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brisbane are contenders and are a good shot of winning this year but I'm going to say even with inglis I see the scoreboard being the same
He goes missing majority of the time. He hasn't been doing his goanna crap lately! More like a lizard sunbathing at the back!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahaha loving this.

Told you these shit ***** wouldn't win another game this season.
Hey I called it too. Don't hog all the "glory glory" when it comes to that prediction :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, hopefully this could put a big dent in the FA for Souths .Walker is garbage at fullback just like someone here said during the week. In addition the Isaac Luke myth has been exposed. All the talk was the fact he did not play last week being part of the reason we won. Keep it up Broncos; both sides smash each other silly and do everyone a favour.

I am however waiting for the Souths penalty fest to occur as the officials try to help the Pride of the League back into the game. Watch for it to start happening about the twenty five minute mark. AND Souths get the first of those piddly penalties at around twenty minutes, five ahead of schedule. Refs disagreed with each other over that one.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
haha 20 now. 7 more broncs

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Wow, hopefully this could put a big dent in the FA for Souths .Walker is garbage at fullback just like someone here said during the week. In addition the Isaac Luke myth has been exposed. All the talk was the fact he did not play last week being part of the reason we won. Keep it up Broncos; both sides smash each other silly and do everyone a favour.

I am however waiting for the Souths penalty fest to occur as the officials try to help the Pride of the League back into the game. Watch for it to start happening about the twenty five minute mark. AND Souths get the first of those piddly penalties at around twenty minutes, five ahead of schedule. Refs disagreed with each other over that one.
No Inglis and Souths sh1t themselves tbh.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
5..... lets go broncos. lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol Brisbane bashing Souths like Souths bash women.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this rate, we need to beat Newcastle by a converted try to leap frog Souths on the ladder....keep going Broncos!!!

~cb.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
At this rate, we need to beat Newcastle by a converted try to leap frog Souths on the ladder....keep going Broncos!!!

~cb.
Will be great if Broncos put a cricket score on em.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
damn they got one back, back to 16 and 11 to go. Means little i reckon broncos are all over souths

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Milford is playing like 2012 barba

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't underestimate what we did to them last week boys, we smashed em.. And there we go in goes Souffs.. If Brisbsne do hang on I think has a lot to do with us bashing them also

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths are not lethal tonight at all..not attack and zero threat.

~cb.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well our match against them earlier in the year derailed our early season so now its nice if we paid them back by derailing theres. And at the best time of year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.