Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I will be so farking pissed if Moses gets dropped next week for Reynolds. Moses has been gaining confidence and shows the best ability out of all the halves at our club and he needs to continue this run. If Reynolds does get named and Moses is not even in the squad then ill defs give our next game a miss.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be so farking pissed if Moses gets dropped next week for Reynolds. Moses has been gaining confidence and shows the best ability out of all the halves at our club and he needs to continue this run. If Reynolds does get named and Moses is not even in the squad then ill defs give our next game a miss.
Starting to think Reynolds will come on the off the bench for when we need to make ground that Ennis doesn't or something.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im not sure people who critique our kicking really get it, sure they arent always attacking but tonight was excellent. they consistently had to work it from 5-10 metres out in a corner, regardless of whether they caught it on the full. we were winning the field position. then one quintillion penalties later, rabbitohs scored.
You can tell this is Des' instructions. It is a good tactic considering how much of an advantage the 7 tackle set gives a team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He will walk straight in, have another 2 or 3 brain explosions and we lose.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He will walk straight in, have another 2 or 3 brain explosions and we lose.
run about 200m sideways all game and let in about 18 points from poor defence...but then get praised on here because he scores a scrappy try with his "Passion"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can tell this is Des' instructions. It is a good tactic considering how much of an advantage the 7 tackle set gives a team.
And kicking out on the full every games helps as well, must be des Instruction too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And not knowing what a 5th tackle option is.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty proud of the boys tonight, that effort was outstanding, very disappointing to lose! Few points to rant about:

- How Reynolds didn't get sent off is beyond me, hands between the legs, mbye was VERTICAL to the ground, then the grub just drops him, him and Isaac Luke will enjoy the semis from the sidelines, anything less then 6 weeks for Reynolds will be a joke, does the NRL want another player in a wheelchair to get the point across about lifting tackles?!

-Hodkos kick, people saying he's kicking game is shit? I thought he kicked well tonight, just that one kick, very disappointing, changed the game, remarkably!

-Brown, this guy does it week after week, runs in and leaves the winger unmarked, why he wouldn't trust Morris at centre, is beyond me, cost us the game!

-Morris, could be a big player for us if we are gunna do anything, he looked a lot better tonight, no strapping on the knee, he needs to lift!

-Finucane, firstly, I love this kid, one of my favourites, but where does he sit in terms of our future? He runs hard, but he seems to have a lot more errors in him this year, simple dropped balls, silly penalties at crucial times. Hasn't come on as nicely as Jackson.

-Souths fans, I ****ing hate their fans more then any in the comp, you'd think it was the GF tonight the way they carry on, news flash guys, you will not win the company!

Lastly, we can still trouble teams, I'm not sure we can win it, we just seem to lack that polish, that killer blow, quite simply we lack an x-factor type player. Though in saying that we can still fcuk sh1t up come semis time!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i like how after we dominated the 1st 2o mins with good tactics and had all momentum the refs just gifted souths 1o mins of football till they got the try the refs wanted.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i can't believe we ****ing lost

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i like how after we dominated the 1st 2o mins with good tactics and had all momentum the refs just gifted souths 1o mins of football till they got the try the refs wanted.
Four penalties in a row for the softest shit late in the penalty count, but when Souths did the same thing to us in the ruck it was let to slide that was pretty ****ing obvious to me lol

i can't believe we ****ing lost
It happened but I can't believe how disciplined Souths were in the second half with all their ruck infringements to be honest...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
it's good to now that all the other 14 clubs fans all think souths got away with murder last night. Apparently there was also a ankle twist done on Williams by a burgess that they got away with. I also learnt that NRL is actually the National Rabbit League, that explains alot

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's good to now that all the other 14 clubs fans all think souths got away with murder last night. Apparently there was also a ankle twist done on Williams by a burgess that they got away with. I also learnt that NRL is actually the National Rabbit League, that explains alot
Marley i have been blowing up about it since the moment it happend
the prick should get 3-4 weeks for it
williams didnt anguish coz of reynolds it was the ankle lock scum burgess put on him

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
our kicking game is lacking compared to other teams we need someone to take control and have a long kick and most importantly find open space. that's what I believe cost us the game, Souths kicking game was the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.