Round 25: Bulldogs vs Titans Team and Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dammit looks like I was right with the 13+ but I picked the wrong team haha ... most of the time when a side sacks their coach they come out the next week and flog any team that they're playing... BUT I guess maybe the Titans weren't the team sacking their coach ay Dessie haha

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kasiano about to come on
That will fuck us,
Momentum switch once he comes on,

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des u are a wanker u let them off the leash t in the second last game and this is what they can do fuck your des u arse hole

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love when we beat Hayne the over-rated cock smoker. Kiss immo.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichha cannot go from our next up and coming NSW 9 to a ZERO so this says alot about Des and his coaching ... Licccha has most likely said FU Des since I got not contract and nothing to lose next year I might as well play my natural footy game and that is to run the fucken ball!!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichha cannot go from our next up and coming NSW 9 to a ZERO so this says alot about Des and his coaching ... Licccha has most likely said FU Des since I got not contract and nothing to lose next year I might as well play my natural footy game and that is to run the fucken ball!!!
I agree,
Des has a lot to answer for,

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing stopping the club signing him.again even at this late stage.
What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.