Round 24 - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another dud year for the warriors where they under achieve and miss the top 8.. they need Cleary back as coach.

Ominous signs for next week, the Cowboys will be up for it. Can't see us winning against them, their squad is too good.
Sad but true.. The best we can hope for is we beat Souffs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cows lost the next 3 after beating us 36-0 up there. They are shit away this year, with a 3-8 away record. They are 10-1 at home and the 1 loss JT was out and it was Storm who beat them. I dont think their win in Townsville makes them "back in top form" at all.

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another dud year for the warriors where they under achieve and miss the top 8.. they need Cleary back as coach.

Ominous signs for next week, the Cowboys will be up for it. Can't see us winning against them, their squad is too good.
Agree with that, I reckon there's a 50+ score coming against us, I pray it's not but it's looking ominous.:screamcat:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cows lost the next 2 after beating us 36-0 up there. They are shit away this year, with a 3-8 away record. They are 10-1 at home and the 1 loss JT was out and it was Storm who beat them. I dont think their win in Townsville makes them "back in top form" at all.
I reckon they'll get one more in before they drop their form again lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I believe we know the top 8 now. It isnt possible for anyone who isnt in the 8 right now to make it imo. I think you will need at least 29 to make it, if not 30. Its just a matter of which order the 8 will be in now.

The teams on 24 points now (tigers and warriors) need either titans or penrith to lose both of their remaining matches by big margins (as well as them winning both their own games) to let them in, coz they are 3 points from the 8 now, and their F/As are shit too.

Last edited:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe we know the top 8 now. It isnt possible for anyone who isnt in the 8 right now to make it imo. I think you will need at least 29 to make it, if not 30. Its just a matter of which order the 8 will be in now.

The teams on 24 points now (tigers and warriors) need either titans or penrith to lose both of their remaining matches by big margins (as well as them winning both their own games) to let them in, coz they are 3 points from the 8 now, and their F/As are shit too.
Top 8 is set now, even if titans lose both their last 2 games their F/A is to high for the warriors to catch.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brenko lee fucks up a try which 90% of modern wingers would score.

What did our recruitment geniuses see in this guy ? He is a park footballer at best.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brenko lee fucks up a try which 90% of modern wingers would score.

What did our recruitment geniuses see in this guy ? He is a park footballer at best.
Des only recruits reserve graders

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not unusual for the Raiders to make a comeback, they almost did it to us when we were leading 26-0.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Refs letting raiders back in the game lol
Exactly like the second game we played. We had them beat then Klein who obviously placed a bet before the game piggy backed them back in and let them win.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck raiders are getting some penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.