Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m happy with how we played today !! Think next year!!! Manly were full strength, we will have 9 different players in the starting 17

thompson
JMK
Dufty
Cotric
Naden
JAC
TPJ
Vaughan
Burton

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nows the day for Barrett to rip in at the press conference , the NRL would then have to fine Robinson also too. They would be reluctant against their pin-up boy.
Yeah im with you all the way on this one,i know a lot of you dont rate baz but FMD the ref just raped us,baz needs to speak his mind and give them a spray that they deserve, i will start a go fund me to help him pay the fine.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m happy with how we played today !! Think next year!!! Manly were full strength, we will have 9 different players in the starting 17

thompson
JMK
Dufty
Cotric
Naden
JAC
TPJ
Vaughan
Burton
Plus add in all the other injured or stood down players
Elliott
Doory
RFM
Thompson
Avo

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The effort and dedication is 100% there, feel sorry for the forwards bust their arse to win the battle and ground avantage, then give it straight to the fullback with no pressure whatsoever.
We need to get noddy in or someone to treach these halves attaching hame management

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trent has being doing his bit, no one is going to cope with gutless precedents.
Quick trouble make continues its merry way

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even with the ref being that bad and Manly playing like shit, we should have scored more trys. None of our trys were put on by our halves.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much point in Baz going off in the presser. 2nd last game, we have the wooden spoon, we have be copping bad calls all year.... he needs to save his blow ups for next year when it means something. No one who watched that game can say that we didn't get some disgraceful calls which changed the game. Boys played well.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even with the ref being that bad and Manly playing like shit, we should have scored more trys. None of our trys were put on by our halves.
Our last tackle options were horrendous.

Why the fuck can we not contest a bomb ??? It’s infuriating. It is so bad it actually looks like match fixing. We just hang back and let them catch the ball.

We contested ONE high ball today and Tommy Tosser dropped it. There was a bullshit penalty awarded that should have been challenged if our captain knew anything about the game but then that was it.

That game today came down to last tackle kicks. They got repeat sets. We got steaming pile of shits.

Of course we got fucked by the refs but that shouldn’t overshadow how bad we are on the 5th tackle