Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He won't play the full 80. His defence is better at hooker than it is in the halves where he's more exposed. He'll probably play something like the first 30, have a breather, and come back on with 30 minutes to go.
I'd prefer him in the halves for the reason i mentioned way less D gassing the fuck out of the kid, yes your right i did forget about the other spud relieving him.

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
Had Topine played every game at hooker or as a bench hooker so far? Just give him some game time in the second row or at lock for once to see what he can offer.
Why would he do that when he can have a half at 14, shit fucken hooker at 17 and flannashit starting half

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where is floptial-king? Got his new deal and gone MIA with the loser stench at the club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's ridiculous, he's doing his coaching career no favours, if he does this next year I hope he doesn't see out the year.
As soon as he moved Allan after a couple of games at the start of the year it was a massive red flag for mine. I know Allan didn’t set the world on fire but he never gave it a chance.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where do you even begin?? Stimflop (storm system dud signing) & Doorey. Absolutely awful. The only way it could be worse is with Idiott off the bench.