Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Telegraph article...If the Bulldogs can get it right on the field they will become an absolute powerhouse of the NRL. See the membership details, TV ratings, crowd figures and social media numbers of every club. ... Buzz trying remain valid but we do know he can be bitter.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought Rajab and Alamotti might of got another chance to team up on the right edge against the knights
No way, thats a good starting line up, just wondering who Flanagan is substituting for, hooker?
Whats up with Raymond, his foot must be giving grief?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoping Luke Thompson does well and can show he is a genuine fg middle forward who is regularly the first shoulder to make contact in defence.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to be a little weary seeing Perham on extended bench …hopefully Kiraz injury he copped last game has healed else can see Ciro pushing Avo to Center to allow Perham to fullback ‍
No no no no no...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think the teams just outside the 4 like raiders, sharks & knights have been really impressive? I don’t
I can't believe the Raiders are in the top 4. None of those teams have been remarkable. I think it's because the bottom four has been the weakest we've seen in seasons so it's free points for these teams.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoping Luke Thompson does well and can show he is a genuine fg middle forward who is regularly the first shoulder to make contact in defence.
Keep him safe, keep Willy & Orge a far distance away from him :laughing:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Swear they are keeping Skelton under wraps so there is less competition for his signature.
Tackle busting metre eaters are a rare and valuable commodity (especially for a dogs player of late) and attract alot of attention.