Round 23 - Dogs vs Titans - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Got completions up to 76% which is huge given how very, very bad the first 20 was, that's certainly something I guess.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our shitty attack is now third in the comp for tries scored.
Still ****ing shit, we would look far better if we let our halves play rather than our forwards. No suprise to see us do better with Graham off the field.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We lose lich early and still win by 20+pleasing factor was our completion in the second half.we will be up against the rabbits

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't, it was a shit game. I am sick of this forward dominated shit. Souths will dominate us if we turn up trying to run around them. Why do we even bother carrying halves into games when all we are going to do is make them sit on an edge all game?

Got the points and upped our for and against but this game fills me with 0 confidence. The one thing i know is the less Graham is on the field the better we look.
Forward dominated kinda makes sense for us, it's no secret that's our strength, no point looking to our weaker areas to focus our game on (that would be including Mr $750k himself, Mbye)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Forward dominated kinda makes sense for us, it's no secret that's our strength, no point looking to our weaker areas to focus our game on (that would be including Mr $750k himself, Mbye)
I don' agree. Sure it makes our forwards look better but it takes away plenty from our outside backs. Every time our backs get the ball they are running sideways and the only option is to cut inside. How much better foes Josh morris looks when he gets the ball playing direct off Franks or Moses' shoulder??

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still ****ing shit, we would look far better if we let our halves play rather than our forwards. No suprise to see us do better with Graham off the field.
Yea agree with Graham being a bit of a "Gallen" ball hog, we do look way better when he is not on. Last week against the Broncs I though he was awful and always in the way.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed when our halves are standing at first receiver Graham runs in the way and takes over as first reciever

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea agree with Graham being a bit of a "Gallen" ball hog, we do look way better when he is not on. Last week against the Broncs I though he was awful and always in the way.
Good Friday ruined him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't wait till the souths games, it will give us a real indication on how we are actually going. Im sick of Graham atm, the bloke is deadset useless in attack.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don' agree. Sure it makes our forwards look better but it takes away plenty from our outside backs. Every time our backs get the ball they are running sideways and the only option is to cut inside. How much better foes Josh morris looks when he gets the ball playing direct off Franks or Moses' shoulder??
Sometimes great, but as you said, our outside backs run sideways...... our forwards don't, so, focus play on our strength, which is without a doubt in the forwards. We should be anyway, isn't it the oldest rule in football, you have to get the go forward up the middle before you get the right to spread the ball wide? if anything, its that our halves go wide on the 5th when nothing is happening, rather than the 4th, or maybe the 3rd when they should. Hodko and Mbye are at fault there, they don't seem to be as aware as they should be of the tackle count before it happens.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't wait till the souths games, it will give us a real indication on how we are actually going. Im sick of Graham atm, the bloke is deadset useless in attack.
game against Broncos in Brisbane was the real indication on where we are.

Rabbits we also shiit till last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.