ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These pretty boys at Parra can’t handle the heat in the kitchen

The boys have lit a few of them up...nice

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to stop the late offloads and would like to see change of angles in the opp 20 as they are sprinting off there line and limiting our time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis and Foran are a good pairing and complement each other well, if only Foran could stay healthy, its one of the toughest halves pairings in the comp
Sure is. Be nice for them to string some more games together.
Foran is all quality, pity we haven’t been getting the games out of him.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn't help myself had to stay up and watch, 3:40am in US. Meaney best for us ATM. Halves get their timing right and CHN fixes some errors we could win easy. In saying that though Parra could be romping us had Ma'u not made so many errors through the line
Good to have you on board... Hope we don't lose

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldozer mariner needs to do 20 minutes with his ten pin bowling against those who tackle him.
Cogger needs game time

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis is honestly dreadful in attack, looks so much worse at the game unless he is playing even worse than normal lol. CHN is completely stunted playing alongside him....His defence can't be questioned though. To'omaga continues to look more comfortable each game he plays. Pay defenitely needed to make the changes earlier, Napa and Elliott we fucking sluggish...also would've been nice to see RFM come on but not to be
Yup his got great line runner in chn, but his attack is horrible and makes our plays to the left clunky
But by god his defence is solid

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's good that we continue to give top 8 sides a run for their money. Another opponent fighting for a top 4 spot

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How goods Renouf toomaga
Few members on here have only been calling for his inclusion for 18 plus months

He could be anything
Speed, offload, aggression, late footwork

Surely deserves fg and more game time !!!

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember Foran used to fire up TRex at Manly telling him off. Same thing. Big dumb prop that needs someone to tell them what to do and challenge them
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/foran-urges-trex-to-flex-muscles-20120820-24ipg.html

Foran has accepted operation unleash the beast, vowing to get the best out of the enigmatic back-rower in their bid for back-to-back premierships. ''Because he's down on match fitness having not played too many games, I feel it's important that I make sure his head's in the right place,'' Foran said.

I know how important he is, that's why I'm constantly into him and reassuring him he can take this football team forward.

Foran, who was spotted trying to rev up Williams on numerous occasions last Sunday, doesn't believe Williams's lack of involvement is a reflection of a confidence crisis, but has pledged to boost the ego of the Australian international to remind him of how devastating he can be.

''He knows within himself what he can do, it's just a matter of trying to get him to do it every time,'' Foran said. ''[But] he does get tired. He is confident in his own ability, he knows what he's capable of when he's out there. I just bring it upon myself to make sure he knows that even more, just know how good of a player he really is.​

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How goods Renouf toomaga
Few members on here have only been calling for his inclusion for 18 plus months

He could be anything
Speed, offload, aggression, late footwork

Surely deserves fg and more game time !!!
With more and more experience he's just gonna get vebetter tter and better

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy at 6 all. Just need another big 2nd half like last week.
Apart from a few mistakes. Teams doing well. Wish mariner was there to take up hitups in the attacking 20 instead of Tolman try scoring chance killer.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine if we played like this at the start of the year or managed to win a few more games, the way we are defending keeps us in every game. Just shows what can happen when you get a strike player like DWZ he has lifted everyone in our team. Foran has played great in every game hes laced up for this year if he stays fit we will have a really good chance next year the standards been set and im fucking stoked win or lose this game im #proudtobeafuckingbulldog