Round 22 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL - LIVE (QLD) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We seriously look like one lost team... We have no issue with making meters but then have no clue when we are there.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
still dumb as fck 5 m from the try line.

how the fck could you not have brians to think that you need to stand behind the ball thrower .... 4 forwards standing infront of thr thrower every single fcken time in that last near the try line.

Fck me!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gone 1 season too many ,pathetic of des to keep picking him and pathetic sam doesn't put his hand up ,surely he knows he's struggling

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am disappointed with the performance but I am also a realist. We are playing the top team in the comp at home after they were flogged last week, they were always going to be hard.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
how did we not score or even get a repeat set?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des reckons possession wins you games, we have had more possession, less errors and better stats overall yet are behind?

I'm dreading the second half when captain greedy gets back on with his slow arse shit ball playing.
He atleast makes good meters every run and just take sit up instead of wanting to pass it around all the, he is doing what a prop should do.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lane carved it up on the left edge last week and got us back into the game yet mr SuperCoach doesn't even give him a sniff
frankie P is out on his feet yet Shaun lane is playing with his peni$ for 40 mins

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that was a good half we should be ahead but still we are looking good any other team in the comp we would be ahead by a bit but these Broncos are legit

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apart from twice perrett being caught out of position for tries its been a good half by us. Someone tell Perrett he isnt FB any more!!. Perrett runs the ball well, i love watching him run, and he can tackle. his problem is purely positional. Ive noticed even on plays when they didnt score, he was close to the centre of the field defending. Who the F is watching the wing if hes infield. Des needs to tell him stay on your wing all the fkn time. Id rather the inside defenders work a little harder so Perrett can only defend on the touchline.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb dumb dumb that's all I can say.... Wtf is des and our attacking coach coaching. Even commentators on Mmm are saying we look lost. Wtf

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love animals in particular birds, beautiful creatures.
I too love animals, in particular fluffy puppies and purring kittens BUT I really love it most when the Bulldogs win convincingly, unfortunately not too much love there lately. .

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We seriously look like one lost team... We have no issue with making meters but then have no clue when we are there.
Its been like that since 2013, we've never known how to score from in the opp 10m we make most of our points from outside the 40m

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Halftime stats (Credit to Channel 9):

Even Des looked lost and anxious about them. I reckon if you cut their pay for not winning they would start running hard and playing good, they are going to get paid for a win or loss which just makes them think I'll do whatever and still have a job.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
good thing is we are running the ball, slightly different game than previous games yet , dumb as fck fifth tackle option.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We just have no idea of how to put on a try from in the opposition 20. It is quite frankly unacceptable for a team who's coach has had them for 4 years and still nada! This is why we have lost so many games, we don't capitalise on the pressure we have, and we can't keep the pressure on with repeat sets.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lafai is really effected playing on the right by his habit of carrying the ball is his left hand - the sliding inside defence gets a clean shot at the ball and he has no chance to use his fend which is one of his best assets.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des reckons possession wins you games, we have had more possession, less errors and better stats overall yet are behind?

He atleast makes good meters every run and just take sit up instead of wanting to pass it around all the, he is doing what a prop should do.
I think he is the worst. He always touches the ball on attack at first receiver slowing down our attack. It wasn't a surprise that when he went off our attack looked slightly better than when he was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.