• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasnt even close, why go to the video ref for that?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats more like it, get Lafai/Morris involved not Trex every play on the edge.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't a bad set of 6 until the last tackle and we failed to score, those are the type of sets we need to score off but fail to do so.
nah it was poor, no set plays, people running sideways, didnt even look like scoring. Then a poor kick

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi all, been really busy but noticed the score and thought I'd pop in for a moment and find out what people think of the origin hangover. I'm struggling to think of anything that is different with this team compared with the team in the first half of the season. Only other thing I can think of is maybe not hanging onto MEnnis is having a bigger impact than anyone counted on, but all the indications from the club are that it has been handled very professionally.

Can there be anything other than the Origin period and what transpired during it that has caused the team to go from heroes to zeroes?
Big difference is other teams are improving and we are going backwards. We have not shown anything in the way of new tactics and we are constantly beaten for pace on the edges, by quick play the balls and by chips over and kicks through the defensive line. We are sadly lacking cohesion and confidence and yes that can be a result of team changes due to injury and Origin. Let's face it though that all teams that had reps in the Origin series had the same/ similar hurdles to overcome it is just that we have not handled it well. It is like we have gone from hero to zero and unfortunately as much as I would love to be proven wrong the situation is not going to improve and if we do happen to make/stay in the eight we will be cannon fodder.
Conspiracy theories abound about the effect of Mick leaving but I think we are clutching at straws in relation to that.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like we have woken up or is the scotch getting to me?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing to do with Origin.. Look at the Storm.. Mbye needs to be our 5/8..
After what looked like a disastrous Origin period for them after Game 1, Storm have come out being less effected than the Dogs by far. All 4 of their Origin players have come out of it firing, only one of them missed extra games due or injury or suspension, and he's been back since the end of the Origin period and is in fine form.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** close, Jackson seems to hate Barba or something we need more of it lol. Whats going on here score already lol.

Any news on Kasiano? Did Des let rip into the boys or something, the dressing room cameras only showed 5 seconds of him and it was him being nice to the boys.

nah it was poor, no set plays, people running sideways, didnt even look like scoring. Then a poor kick
We made the ground and had people running it up hard and straight which I thought we lacked.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds your a f#$king idiot

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please tell me Reynolds didn't give away a penalty while we had the ball??

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds will be suspended again for that brainsnap, he is frustrated for the team but farout we don't need on of that.

We should of scored that set but gave up possession sigh

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Reynolds is taking another holiday.

Might be good news seeing as he is such a shitkunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.